9️⃣2️⃣ Which Would You Rather?

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is the second Legion Fridays of May!🎮

This? Or that?

Let's play a game, shall we? I'll ask a series of questions, and you can choose your preferred option. Also, feel free to add your own questions in the comments and ask the members to answer them – I know we're all curious beings here!

Here are a few to get us started:

1. Would you rather live in a world with magic or advanced technology?
    2. Would you rather have the power to control NPCs in-game but lose control of your character temporarily, or have the ability to communicate with NPCs but not influence their actions?
    3. Would you rather have access to all in-game cheats but never earn achievements, or play without cheats and earn achievements normally?

How do we select the winners?

We will select 10 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

April Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 3rd May✅
    • Friday 10th May ✅
    • Friday 17th May
    • Friday 24th May
    • Friday 31st May

Awards:

Accessories:

• Lenovo Legion E510 7.1 In-Ear Headphones
    • Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset
    • Lenovo Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse (Black)
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L - StinGrey
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L

Merch:

• BACKPACK BLACK
    • CAP PURPURE
    • DRUMS BLACK
    • KEYCHAINS OPENER BLACK
    Last edited by UnapologeticDino; 3 Weeks Ago at 21:22.
  • 13 Replies

Level 47
    1. a world of magic if it's fairly distributed and its your own responsibility to work on and evolve it, otherwise tech world be much better
    2. controlling NBCs can be more useful, when communicating with them might be unvaluable if they don't have much to tell
    3. I don't like cheating very much as a competitive games player, and Achievements came through cheating won't feel the same as getting it after a bit of struggling

If you got to choose only one of both to play for the rest of your life, would you rather play MOBA or Shooter?
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 52
    @MustafaM7moud
    Shooter for life

Would you rather play with mouse and keyboard on Console or with a controller on PC?
    👁️ A W A K E N 👁️
    Level 13
    1- I have always thought that living in a world of magic can be very interesting, but after watching some movies and tv shows about advanced technology recently, I think I will fit better there.

2- I would rather communicate freely with NPCs, it had always been very mundane to talk with NPCs when all of their responses and actions are predictable. Communicating freely with them will allow more unpredictable actions from them, even if we can't control them, it's like playing games with other players all the time!

3- Even though cheats can be very fun - not just making it easier to play- but achievements give me the feeling of progression, especially in RPGs where u don't compete others.
    Level 52
    1: I would rather live in a world with magic. I've studied the craft for a few years and am an active advisor on various online esoteric sites. I would lie if I said a world of advanced technology would interest me at all. Any tech enabling me to better my life and give me joy is welcome.

2: I would like to communicate with MPCs and am curious to see how they would respond or act.

3: I'd rather play without cheats and earn my achievements even if it takes months. Cheats could be fun only after completing the game just to see what it's all about.
    Level 13
    1. I'd prefer a world with magic over advanced tech because tech can often be monopolized, limiting access for those who are less privileged. With magic, everyone has the potential to harness its power.

2. I would choose to have the ability to control NPCs in-game, even if it means temporarily losing control of my main character. It's akin to the techniques used in Naruto Shippuden.

3. I'd rather play without cheats and earn achievements normally. Using cheats might make the game too easy and quickly lead to boredom.
    Level 50
    I live in a world full of advanced technology

2. Communicate with them without affecting their actions

3. Play without using cheats and get achievements because it contains a lot of fun
    Say Good Night
    Level 20
    1. This is a tough one to choose! , I love to have magic and superpowers, but advanced technology means irl human androids, like the game Detroit Become Human, so that would be way more cool. I will choose advanced technology.

2. This one really depends on the NPC of the game itself, but I would choose the second one, to communicate with NPC, but not influence their actions.

3. I would always choose getting the achievement by my own work. Cheating is never good. Plus how would someone have fun? Unless he/she already beat the game and using the cheat mods as a fun way, then that is fine. But yeah everyone has their own way.

Thanks!
    The Psychward called
    Level 7
    1. Being a tech enthusiast, I would live in a world with advanced technology. Logic > Fantasy.
    2. I would go with power to control NPCs in the game because it would make me write my own destiny or storyline in the game, ending the ABC prefixed choices given by the developers.
    3. I would definitely play without cheats and earn achievements normally; hard earned achievements add up to the experience. You learn a lot from different scenarios, sometimes you win sometimes you lose and learn from the mistakes, and you grow! The journey of (achieving your goals) itself is more thrilling than the actual achievements & the rewards.

Thanks for the read.
    Level 20
    1.magic world some Hogwarts adventures
    2.control NPCs or control their actions by teleportation
    3.no cheats never
    ||\\__YOUR TEAM CARRIER__//||