Replies
    views
    Level 24
    1. I live in a world full of advanced technology
    2.Communicate with them without affecting their actions
    3. Play without cheating and get prizes
    Level 12
    @UnapologeticDino

Would you rather have the power to control NPCs in-game but lose control of your character temporarily, or have the ability to communicate with NPCs but not influence their actions?

Ans- I'd rather have the ability to communicate with NPCs but not influence their actions. Being able to gather information, understand their motivations, and potentially uncover hidden lore or quests could be incredibly valuable and immersive. It would enhance the storytelling aspect of the game and allow for deeper engagement without the risk of losing control over my character.

My question:

. Would you rather have the ability to temporarily control NPCs in-game but lose control of your character, or be able to form deep relationships and alliances with NPCs, influencing the story without directly controlling their actions?

Name:  Screenshotcopy-1920x1080-1472c4ed3ce6bf26fabc19692f945372.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  82.3 KB
    Level 3
    <strong>@UnapologeticDino</strong>
    If every person had to choose one superpower, what would you choose??!![COLOR=
    Level 52
    Would you rather live in a world with advanced technology? The predictability and potential for innovation appeal to me.

Would you rather communicate with NPCs in-game, unlocking their stories, or temporarily control them but lose control of your character?

Would you rather play without cheats and earn achievements normally, or have access to all in-game cheats but never earn achievements?
    We are the new LEGENDS. This is New Age