Welcome to Lenovo Legion “Reach Your Impossible” Event

Replies
    views
    Banned
    It’s time to Reach Your Impossible with Lenovo! Join us for an electrifying experience at the Lenovo Legion “Reach Your Impossible” livestream, where you’ll have the chance to interact with your favourite gamers and gear up for your chance to WIN exclusive Legion prizes and your very own Lenovo Legion laptop!

Watch your favourite gamers unbox the latest Legion line up, clash in epic live gameplay of Valorant with Nigma Galaxy Esports team. Plus, get an insider's peek at the groundbreaking Lenovo Legion ecosystem.

Mark your calendars to watch the Livestream on the 13th of June at 8pm GST, and make sure you're front and centre for the action.

Are you ready to witness the best of the best Gamers compete on Xtreme challenges to Reach Their Impossible, from gaming while dune bashing in the desert to gaming while hanging off 53 floors above the ground at Address Sky Edge and even gaming on a speedboat, they really put the 'impossible' in 'Reach Your Impossible.’

Your favourite gamers will be unboxing the latest Lenovo Legion 9i, Legion Pro 7i, Legion 5i and the Legion GO!

While we eagerly wait for the exciting livestream, here is a question for you:

Which Legion device are you most excited to see in the livestream and share with us your most “Reach Your Impossible” gaming moment.

Mine is DEFINITELY the Legion GO!!!

my "reach your impossible" is making a comeback with noob team mates. Sometimes, you just have to do it on your own.
    Level 2
    most excited for the legion go due to portability!! my most impossible moment would be that time i actually reached plat 3 i valorant (hard carried by my friends 😂)
    Level 52
    Legion 9i best and most beautiful design of all laptops, really hyped for the livestream❤️🔥
    👁️ A W A K E N 👁️
    Level 2
    Interested in that Legion Pro 7i! My impossible moment would be when i got my first solo fortnite victory back in 2017. Felt impossible haha
    Level 2
    Most excited for Legion Pro 7i. Impossible moment would be when I won a CSGO Tournament
    Banned
    @Bmwa2 maybe you just wanna win the prize. haha
    Banned
    I can't wait for the Lenovo Legion “Reach Your Impossible” livestream! The lineup of events sounds absolutely thrilling, especially with the extreme gaming challenges like dune bashing in the desert and gaming 53 floors up—talk about taking gaming to the next level! I'm particularly excited to see the unboxing of the Legion GO. The idea of experiencing such innovative gaming technology is incredibly exciting, and I'm eager to see how it performs in these intense scenarios. My most “Reach Your Impossible” gaming moment was conquering a tough boss in Dark Souls after countless attempts—it felt like an impossible feat, but persistence paid off! Can't wait to see what other epic moments unfold during the livestream.
    Last edited by Belekoi; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:45. Reason: my post didn't show.