Welcome to Lenovo Legion “Reach Your Impossible” Event

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    It’s time to Reach Your Impossible with Lenovo! Join us for an electrifying experience at the Lenovo Legion “Reach Your Impossible” livestream, where you’ll have the chance to interact with your favourite gamers and gear up for your chance to WIN exclusive Legion prizes and your very own Lenovo Legion laptop!

Watch your favourite gamers unbox the latest Legion line up, clash in epic live gameplay of Valorant with Nigma Galaxy Esports team. Plus, get an insider's peek at the groundbreaking Lenovo Legion ecosystem.

Mark your calendars to watch the Livestream on the 13th of June at 8pm GST, and make sure you're front and centre for the action.

Are you ready to witness the best of the best Gamers compete on Xtreme challenges to Reach Their Impossible, from gaming while dune bashing in the desert to gaming while hanging off 53 floors above the ground at Address Sky Edge and even gaming on a speedboat, they really put the 'impossible' in 'Reach Your Impossible.’

Your favourite gamers will be unboxing the latest Lenovo Legion 9i, Legion Pro 7i, Legion 5i and the Legion GO!

While we eagerly wait for the exciting livestream, here is a question for you:

Which Legion device are you most excited to see in the livestream and share with us your most “Reach Your Impossible” gaming moment.

Mine is DEFINITELY the Legion GO!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by UnapologeticDino; 4 Weeks Ago at 13:55.
  • 452 Replies

Level 20
    @UnapologeticDino

For me, I'm very excited to see the Lenovo Legion 9i live! It's the perfect device for maximum gaming performance and flexibility. My most “reaching the impossible” moment was when I won an epic match in Valorant in one of the university tournaments in Egypt after we were about to lose and I was the only one left against the other five. That was an unforgettable moment and proved to me that nothing is impossible in the gaming world.
    Level 30
    I believe for me the most excited devices is lenovo legion 7i pro 2024 edition and of course the 9i

Taking Life As Simple As Possible.🅰

Level 43
    ✨legion 9i ✨❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

my "reach your impossible" moment is when I change my seat and start to focus hard to come back after a losing streak xD
    Level 6
    Legion GO🔥
    I love this device
    it's a life changing invention ♥️
    it's the most perfect device in my point of view ♥️. My most “reaching the impossible” moment was when I was invited to represent Egypt's esports federation in Emirates,Abu Dhabi
    Level 5
    the legion 9i 🔥
    I think its the best top tear gaming laptop from design and performance. I'm very excited to see it on the live stream. My most “reaching the impossible” moment was hitting diamond in valorant and emerald in rainbow six siege solo queuing.
    Level 1
    The Lenovo Legion 9i is my favorite and also an outstanding gaming laptop. Its performance is top-notch and its liquid cooling system ensures that it will stay performing at that level even for extended gaming sessions. It really comes together when taken as a whole, however. Its look, feel, sound quality, and the experience of actually using it culminate in one of the best laptop gaming experiences available today 🤩