A bit of Star Wars news!

views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

The 19th of May was the anniversary of Star Wars. Episode I: The Phantom Menace movie. It's been 25 years! Yikes! Makes me feel old, I remember watching it in the theatre as a kid...

To commemorate, a trailer was made for the movie in glorious 4K with subtitles. Who is up for a nostalgia trip? 😉

By the way, it may currently be the most popular Star Wars episode on Disney+. Maybe the anniversary spotlighted it a bit.

And this is not all! For us gamers, another piece of good news is that Creative Assembly may be developing a game based on the Star Wars franchise in the style of Total War (as reported on DualShockers portal, at least). If those rumours are true (and maybe anyone is more in the know?), then it could be the second Star Wars strategy game announced recently, the first one being the Bit Reactor project. Hope it goes well.

And finally, a brief reminder that The Acolyte will premiere in just 2 weeks, on the 4th of June. This will be the first series in the Star Wars universe outside of the "Skywalker Saga" time period (not counting Visions, I suppose...). For those who would want to watch it, mark the date and check out the trailer:

• 1 Reply

Community Manager
    And the first two episodes of Acolyte are out!