Rewatch the #HerLegion Clan ZA Livestream and WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    Lenovo Legion 5 has a good display that supports HDR and 120Hz refresh rate in games. With AMD Ryzen 5 4600H processor, Legion 5 is among the best laptops in terms of performance at this price. There are many connectivity ports on the laptop that you will find useful i love it

- - - Updated - - -

Lenovo Legion 5 has a good display that supports HDR and 120Hz refresh rate in games. With AMD Ryzen 5 4600H processor, Legion 5 is among the best laptops in terms of performance at this price. There are many connectivity ports on the laptop that you will find useful.
    Level 1
    @Sarkhan
    I love lenovo products. They are designed with precision and are made for performance and customisation. I have used lenovo products for some time now and none have let me down.

I would love the Lenovo Legion monitor and other products because they are made and customized for gaming and that is exactly what i am looking for. I am also in the works to start streaming content and this monitor wil give me the last boost to excell in this vision.

Love Lenovo , Legion and Sarkhan.
    Level 1
    Lenovo Legion empowers me to reach my impossible. I mean it delivers console-level performance for my games. Also Experience auditory excellence and always know when enemies are close with Legion headsets. Exert full control with Legion keyboards equipped with features such as full-sized layouts, programmable keys, and 24-key rollover membranes
    Level 1
    I love Lenovo because Lenovo's lightweight laptops are great for programming because they offer a comfortable keyboard, fast performance, and long battery life- all essential for long coding sessions. Plus, their compact size makes them easy to carry around, so you can code wherever inspiration strikes.Though Lenovo isn't as recognizable as brands like Apple, Dell, or HP, the buyer benefits from that with more competitive pricing for a computer that is often just as reliable and powerful as its more expensive counterparts. You just may want to consider Lenovo as your next laptop buy.
    Level 2
    Missed the live action? Don’t stress! Your chance to claim the ultimate gaming throne isn’t over yet!
    Rewatch Chloe_ZA’s livestream and chat with us for a chance to win a Lenovo gaming monitor.

Winnings: Monitor
    Question : Tell us why you Love Lenovo Legion?

Drop your answer in the chat box for a chance to win!

Keep your eyes peeled here and on our socials @Lenovo_Africa on Facebook & Instagram to see if you’re the chosen one.

Remember, style is a way of life, and relentless pursuit is the name of the game as you reach your impossible.
    Hi everyone. It a great pleasure to join you on the Lenovo Legion gaming platform. Lenovo is a good and strong powerful and everlasting machine we can use all of us for gaming and sporting, I myself I recommend it to the high level of quality machine and I love it. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Missed the live action? Don’t stress! Your chance to claim the ultimate gaming throne isn’t over yet!
    Rewatch Chloe_ZA’s livestream and chat with us for a chance to win a Lenovo gaming monitor.

Keep your eyes peeled here and on our socials @Lenovo_Africa on Facebook & Instagram to see if you’re the chosen one.

Remember, style is a way of life, and relentless pursuit is the name of the game as you reach your impossible.
    Hi everyone. It a great pleasure to join you on the Lenovo Legion gaming platform. Lenovo is a good and strong powerful and everlasting machine we can use all of us for gaming and sporting, I myself I recommend it to the high level of quality machine and I love it. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Level 2
    Lenovo Legion rocks with its amzing performance, excellent graphics, and bright gorgeous RGB keyboard customization. Perfect for serious gaming!
    Level 19
    I love Lenovo because Lenovo's lightweight laptops are great for programming because they offer a comfortable keyboard, fast performance, and long battery life- all essential for long coding sessions. Plus, their compact size makes them easy to carry around, so you can code wherever inspiration strikes.Though Lenovo isn't as recognizable as brands like Apple, Dell, or HP, the buyer benefits from that with more competitive pricing for a computer that is often just as reliable and powerful as its more expensive counterparts. You just may want to consider Lenovo as your next laptop buy.
    Level 2
    Lenovo Legion is has amazing performance and excellent graphics. The most amazing RGG keyboard I have seen. Perfect for some serious gaming
    Level 47
    Legion always have the best parts(cpu, gpu, display and storage) combination with the Legion cooling system and having many ports that's enough for any user regardless of his needs.
    and recently the AI chip, that unluckily haven't have the chance to try the better performance the laptop gets using it, maybe one day
    Good luck South African friends 🥳🥳🎉
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 1
    I love it because gaming takes me to another dimension and I feel like im another person living in my own world, interacting with people I relate to, understanding my alter ego and personality.
    Lenovo laptop is a innovative technology that improves lives and works in hand with human nature, to make life easier and quicker and stress free on a daily basis
Tell us why you Love Lenovo Legion?