Rewatch the #HerLegion Clan ZA Livestream and WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    I love Lenovo Legion because it is just the laptop i need. It has great processing and video memory for me to play the games i want. Everytime i check the recommended specs with my current laptop it falls short lol. The graphics is incredible and the laptop won't heat up from playing games. I mostly play small indie games but with this laptop i can play bigger games that require more.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Lenovo Legion because it is just the laptop i need. It has great processing and video memory for me to play the games i want. Everytime i check the recommended specs with my current laptop it falls short lol. The graphics is incredible and the laptop won't heat up from playing games. I mostly play small indie games but with this laptop i can play bigger games that require more.
    Level 6
    @Sarkhan

Tell us why you Love Lenovo Legion?

Because the first gaming laptop I used was from Lenovo Legion and after that I said Lenovo Legion is the best laptop makers .

Thank you and I’m sorry if my English was bad 😅
    Level 8
    Equip yourself with the best gaming tech. I believe the lenovo legions are absolutely one for the best gaming experiences, the specs and tech is simply out of this world, technology is ever changing in this vast world. #herlegion #Lenovo Legion #Lenovo
    Level 3
    I love the Lenovo Legion Ecosystem! 🎮

- - - Updated - - -
    @Sarkhan

I love the range of the Lenovo Legion🎮🙌🏻

#ClanZA
    Level 3
    @Sarkhan Firstly i'm yet to experience AI-tuned gaming laptops and with Lenovo Legion equipped with Legion AI Engine+ my dream is about to become a reality, Lenovo Legion is packed with tons of adequate processing and graphics power for high level competition while it features revolutionary cooling tech like internal liquid cooling and Legion Coldfront 5.0 for peak cooling.
    That is why i love Lenovo Legion.
    Level 3
    I love Lenovo Legion because it is designed specifically for gaming, offering powerful processors, high-quality graphics , and fast memory and also its design is very unique and very good looking.Lenovo’s dedication to innovation and user experience means I always have the best tools at my disposal making my gaming experience exceptional every time.
    Level 3
    @Sarkhan I love Lenovo because of their dedication and passion to the gaming community. I feel the products are made and designed by gamers,for gamers!

The quality of the products speak for themselves. Just the other day I watched a YouTube video on the Lenovo Legion Go,and what a powerhouse of a device! Think of a gaming laptop but in the size of a little tablet. All that gaming prowess packed into a little behemoth. Great things do come in small packages 🔥

That being said, I wouldn’t mind being the new owner of this awesome gaming monitor seeing how I am now putting more time into my gaming sessions.
    Level 1
    Firstly I'm new to Lenovo Legion but I own a Lenovo laptop

By in sight I can see how Lenovo Legion is mostly focused on games which is the best thing ever.I love gaming and I have tried it on my current Lenovo laptop but it can barely adapt to the features in my games

I feel like the Lenovo Legion laptop would be fast,with high quality,awesome adaptability, crazy wild graphics that can take you out of the real world and into the gaming world. I love Lenovo Legion cause it's all about games...but that doesn't mean he has other normal features. Thank you creators for creating such a laptop.Your amazing.
    Level 3
    There are many things I love about the Lenovo legion ecosystem and there laptops such as the 7i
    What I love about this legion laptop is it's sleek design slim bezels cooling system and it's powerful GPU
    I love how responsive the RGB lights are and how it gives depth to the laptop and not just sum fancy lights how it response to in game audio and lighting which gives the gamer a 3D experience and manly the design and placement of the keys with it's curved edges which reduce miss touch and fast responsivity for those sweaty fast paced gamers and it's light weight design that is easy to travel around with so that you never miss out on playing with the boys due to your mom forcing you to go with to visit your relatives .
    And that concludes my reasons on why I love the Lenovo Legion ecosystem
    (Keep up with the good work Lenovo and Lenovo team taking your devices beyond our imagination and providing us with these powerhouse of devices... And thank you for giving us the opportunity to win one of your great devices and to experience the great all powerful devices you come up with because not all of us are in the financial state to go out and buy one of your gaming devices )
Tell us why you Love Lenovo Legion?