$500 Faker Skin in League of Legends 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Replies
    views
    Level 43
    Hello everyone, hope your day is filled with happiness ❤️❤️❤️

Riot is launching a Hall of Legends to honor the most famous players of League of Legends. However, some have realized this week that it may primarily be a money-making venture through skins and events.

The first inductee, South Korean Lee Sang-hyeok also known as Faker is celebrated with an event pass and three Legends Collections. These collections mainly include champion skins and freebies like account images and virtual stickers.

The main focus is on a new skin for Ahri, one of Faker's favorite champions. To get the full skin with all its new animations and an additional finisher move, players must purchase the "Signature" version.

The cost is significant: the Signature collection costs 59,260 Riot Points (RP)!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
    equivalent to 521.94 euros = 564.40 USD !!!!!!! :OOOOOOOOOOO

Faker, meanwhile, is known for playing exclusively with standard skins xD , even in the LCK League and at World Championships

the most expensive LoL skin ever is dedicated to a player who never uses premium skins 👀👀
  • 7 Replies

Community Manager
    @AmrAli1

"the most expensive LoL skin ever is dedicated to a player who never uses premium skins 👀👀"

This says it all...😂😂😂
    I wish we could see somehow how many people actually buy the skin
    Level 43
    @CandelaSynth Reddit is fired up about the cost 😂😂😂😂 riot have to low that price absoultley but do u think they will ?

also these skins are exclusive and won't be able to buy it at all after this event end (foreveer)
    Community Manager
    @AmrAli1

I don´t think they will...😅
    Call me crazy, but in a not so distant future, people will trade these digital objects as they do with collectives in the physical realm. So the fact that it´s impossible to buy them after the event, will help to increase their value over time 🤷‍♀️
    Community Manager
    This is just ridiculous..
    Level 47
    Poor indie company that needs to raise funds by exploiting the image of one of the most recognizable people in the world of e-sports as Faker.

The fact is that Faker said he loves the base version of each champion and never plays with skins, even if they give them away.

This is one more proof of the wrong path Riot Games is taking, I think they have totally lost their minds, they live in a different reality. We are talking about more than 500 euros for a skin and a few more cosmetics, I don't pay that even if Faker plays the game for me.

What will be next, that they propose Keria to enter the Hall of Fame if he plays lux as main?
    千里の道も一歩から
    Hasta el viaje más largo comienza con un solo paso
    Level 43
    @UnapologeticDino ppl started to move xD 100% ban champion

Level 43
    League community made some funny memes