Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Ilove Lenovo ❤️❤️❤️

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t have a enough money 💔
    I'm using Lenovo core i5 5th generation laptop but love it love u Lenovo
    Level 1
    Legion coldfront and I would have to say the Lenovo Legion i9
    @UnapologeticDino

The cooling system's called Coldfront.

The one I'd go for is the 7i pro because of the form factor and the performance for the size.
    Level 2
    Hi 👋🏼
    Lenovo Legion COLDFRONT!!!
    Who doesn't know the best cooling system!!

My favourite Lenovo legion device is Lenovo Legion i9, I love how the name is matching the Core i9 and I’m interesting to see the art design in this laptop.

I really wanna enjoy the magic of art in this device.

I’m eagerly awaiting the announcement of the winner and I hope that I will be the one who has the luck with this laptop,,, to show everyone the heroic battles and epics.

Thank you Lenovo for the gaming world

- - - Updated - - -

Hi 👋🏼
    Lenovo Legion COLDFRONT!!!
    Who doesn't know the best cooling system!!

My favourite Lenovo legion device is Lenovo Legion i9, I love how the name is matching the Core i9 and I’m interesting to see the art design in this laptop.

I really wanna enjoy the magic of art in this device.

I’m eagerly awaiting the announcement of the winner and I hope that I will be the one who has the luck with this laptop,,, to show everyone the heroic battles and epics.

Thank you Lenovo for the gaming world
    Level 4
    انا افضل استخدام Lenovo legion لان به مرونة عالية بتنزيل العديد من التطبيقات وكذلك قمت بتنزيل الاوفس بكل تطبيقاته وهذا الجهاز أصبح يحل لي كل مشاكل الاستخدام التي كنت اعاني منها في كل الأجهزة التي كنت استخدمها من قبل انا احب هذا الجهاز جدا ولا اقبل باستبداله ابدا وأشجع علي تطويره وتحديثه
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino

The Lenovo Legion cooling system is called “Legion Coldfront.”

Favorite Lenovo Legion Device:

Lenovo Legion 5 Pro

Why I Love It:
    1. Powerful Performance: Features AMD Ryzen 7 processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/3070 GPUs.
    2. Exceptional Display: 16-inch QHD screen with a 165Hz refresh rate and 16:10 aspect ratio for immersive gaming and productivity.
    3. Solid Build Quality: Durable and sleek design with a premium feel.
    4. Efficient Cooling: Legion Coldfront 3.0 system ensures the laptop stays cool during intense gaming sessions.
    5. Comfortable Keyboard: Great tactile feedback and full-sized layout with RGB backlighting.

The Legion 5 Pro stands out for its impressive display, robust performance, and efficient cooling, making it an excellent choice for gamers and content creators.
    First and foremost, I have to say that this was an incredible stream. A heartfelt thank you to all the wonderful people who joined.
    The cooling system used is called Legion Coldfront.

All the features were incredible, from the cooling system and Intel Core i9 processor to the design and the Legion Vantage software for customizing your settings. The Legion AI Engine and chip optimize performance, and let's not forget the stunning 165Hz screen.

The Legion Go design and cooling system are impressive, and it can also be used with glasses or on a monitor.
    Level 2
    Legion Coldfront system

I have seen reviews on the Legion 9i and it looks beautiful! I like that there are two different chargers based on if you're on the move or if you want full power for gaming!
    Level 2
    نظام تبريد ممتاز
    نظرا لمحدودية أنظمة التبريد بالنسبة لأجهزة اللابتوب
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?