Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    The cooling system used in Lenovo Legion devices is called "Legion Coldfront." My favorite Lenovo Legion device is the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. I love it because of its powerful hardware, including an AMD Ryzen 7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series graphics. The high refresh rate display and spacious keyboard make it perfect for gaming, while the excellent cooling system ensures optimal performance during long gaming sessions. Overall, the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro offers a fantastic balance of performance, features, and design that caters well to gaming enthusiasts like myself.
    Level 12
    Lenovo Legion COLDFRONT My favorite device, of course, is the Lenovo Legion 9i, the most powerful i9-14900HX processor from Intel, and the RTX 4090 graphics processor from Nvidia, which is something amazing, in addition to the AI Engine+, which makes the combo complete, and also a 3.2K display with a 165Hz refresh rate. Whether the gym needs Quality or Refresh Rate, then the dragon. They are present in the Legion 9i screen

- - - Updated - - -

Lenovo Legion COLDFRONT My favorite device, of course, is the Lenovo Legion 9i, the most powerful i9-14900HX processor from Intel, and the RTX 4090 graphics processor from Nvidia, which is something amazing, in addition to the AI Engine+, which makes the combo complete, and also a 3.2K display with a 165Hz refresh rate. Whether the gym needs Quality or Refresh Rate, then the dragon. They are present in the Legion 9i screen

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Level 2
    @MustafaM7moud The Coldfront system routing heat away from the GPU and the VRAM to cool the system down.
    Lenovo Legion Coldfront is the name of the cooling system.

My favourite is the Legion i9, it surpasses all my wildest functions in a laptop.
    Level 45
    The cooling system in Lenovo Legion devices is called the Legion Coldfront. It includes features like dual-channel thermal systems, improved airflow, and dedicated heat pipes to ensure optimal performance and stability.
    My favorite Legion Device is a hard one to answer when all Legion devices are Epic, bug i had yo choose a device it would be Legion Go cause it stands out as a compelling device for several reasons,
    offers a highly portable gaming experience, allowing users to enjoy high-performance gaming on the go. Its compact design makes it easy to carry around, and its versatility means it can be used in various settings, from sea to skyscrapers, as we saw in the live stream 😂😂😂.
    And yet this small size doesn't cut out on performance, Legion Go can handle demanding games with ease.
    Banned
    ttertrtwtwetwetw
    Level 16
    Legion is not only good for gaming but also for heavy workloads
    Level 52
    Legion 7i and Legion 9i
    The 16" 16:10 aspect ratio screen delivers desktop experience in term of visuals
    if I got the chance to buy a laptop in the future I 'll look for such spec
    with good battery of course
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino
    The Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront.
    My favorite Lenovo Legion device would be Lenovo Legion Pro 7i Gen 9, for its amazing specs as I'm a gamer but travel a lot and need a device that can fulfill my hobby.
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?