Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    @UnapologeticDino
    The cooling system is called Lenovo Legion Coldfront
    My favorite system is the Legion 9i because of its great performance
    Lenovo Legion 9i is the first gaming laptop with integrated liquid cooling thats why can handle the hot whether

Good luck everyone
    Level 4
    The Lenovo Legion cooling system is called the Coldfront HyperChamber. It is a liquid-cooling system that is designed to keep the device cool and running smoothly, even during intense gaming sessions.

Unfortunately, I do not have a favorite Lenovo Legion device, as I don't own a legion device. However, I can tell you about some of the popular Lenovo Legion devices and their features. For example, the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro has a 16-inch QHD display, an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card, and up to 32GB of RAM. The Lenovo Legion 9i has a 16-inch FHD display, an Intel Core i9-12900H processor, an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card, and up to 64GB of RAM.
    TieghMaizo
    Level 19
    @UnapologeticDino
    Lenovo Legion devices have a powerful cooling system called Cold Front 5.0 it has the capability to efficiently disperse heat generated by the CPU/GPU during heavy duty tasks ensuring smooth lag free experience 💪💪

My favourite Lenovo Legion device is Lenovo Legion 9i and Lenovo Legion Pro 7i and I love them because they have many powerful features 💚❤💚❤
    Level 35
    1- Legion ColdFront ( Liquid, HYPER, VAPOR,)

2- LENOVO LEGION GO

3- Due to the idea of playing my favorite games on the go and wherever i want is fabulous and also the detachable LEGION TRUESTRIKE CONTROLLERS gives me more freedom to play my games as comfortable as it could be
    Level 4
    Lenovo Legion devices have a powerful cooling system called Cold Front 5.0.

MY favorite system is the Legion GO due to its beautiful sleek and portable package!
    Level 4
    a. The answer is the Legion Coldfront!

b. My favorite system is The Legion 9i since it has the best processor and GPU which is the intel i9 and also the RTX 4090
    Level 50
    1- Legion ColdFront ( Liquid, HYPER, VAPOR,)

2- LENOVO LEGION GO

3-Lenovo Legion 9i has a 16-inch FHD display, an Intel Core i9-12900H processor, an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card, and up to 64GB of RAM.
    Say Good Night
    Level 4
    1. The answer is Lenovo Legion COLDFRONT, it has 3 modes which is liquid, hyper and vapor.

2. My favorite system is the Legion Go due to to its Portable and can run AAA games on it with no problems.
    Level 5
    Ans. Legion Coldfront System, it is the highest end cooling system in the world right now.

2. My favorite Legion Device will be the Legion 7i because of its *clean* RGB Design.
    Level 4
    1/ The Lenovo Legion cooling system is the Lenovo Legion Coldfront.

2. My favorite Lenovo Legion device of all time is the Legion 9i as it is my dream device, I can't afford it right now but someday I will be able to!

I love it because of its beautiful design and clean package, I don't even need to mention the specs because it goes without saying, that this laptop is the highest end money can buy.
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?