Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    The cooling system is called Lenovo Legion Coldfront 5.0My favorite system is the Legion 9i because of its great performance
    Level 6
    My favorite system is the 9i
    The cooling system is called Lenovo Legion Coldfront
    Level 1
    Cooling system: Legion Cold Front ensures optimal cooling for your device, maintaining smooth and reliable performance during intensive tasks or gaming.and my best device is : Lenovo Legion i9 stands out as a powerful gaming laptop, equipped. Intel i9 processor and advanced graphecs that give great gaming experience
    Level 2
    The Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Coldfront. My favorite Lenovo Legion device is the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. I love it because its powerful performance and stunning QHD display make it perfect for 3D modeling and rendering. The exceptional cooling provided by the Coldfront system allows me to work on intensive projects for hours without worrying about overheating, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow every time.
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino

The Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Coldfront. My favorite Lenovo Legion device is the Lenovo Legion 9i. I love it because of its unparalleled performance, top-tier NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics, and exceptional build quality. The Coldfront cooling system ensures that even during intensive 3D modeling and rendering sessions, the laptop stays cool and efficient. This allows me to work on complex projects smoothly, enhancing both my productivity and creative potential.
    Level 1
    Cooling system is COLDFRONT
    Favourite system is 9i for its unlimited performance 🙏

- - - Updated - - -

Cooling system is COLDFRONT by Lenovo
    Fav system is 9i for its unlimited performance 🙏
    Level 8
    Coldfront hyper chamber

favorite would most probably be legion 9i I would love to get my hands on one of these babies. I'm using one of the older lenovo models which is not meant for gaming but hey it gets the job done.

- - - Updated - - -

Coldfront hyper chamber

My favorite personally would most probably be the Legion 9i. I would love one of these babies for real. Currently I'm using an older lenovo model not meant for gaming but hey it get the job done. It pass most games minimum requirement so I'm not complaining. I recently started gaming and love it. One on my favorite hobbies and down time

- - - Updated - - -

Coldfront hyper chamber

My favorite personally would most probably be the Legion 9i. I would love one of these babies for real. Currently I'm using an older lenovo model not meant for gaming but hey it get the job done. It pass most games minimum requirement so I'm not complaining. I recently started gaming and love it. One on my favorite hobbies and down time
    Level 1
    It's the Legion Coldfront! I liked Legion laptops for its cooling a few years back (now I'm using Mac because of work) but when I heard about the Coldfront I was like wtf? The computer market and innovations are getting crazier! Well, of course I really love the Legion 9i. Crazy beast.
    Level 4
    @UnapologeticDino

Legion Coldfront

My favorite Lenovo Legion device is the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. Here’s why I love it:

It has an amazing IPS display with a 165Hz refresh rate and 3ms response time.

Comes with the Lenovo Legion AI Engine, which is a complete game changer when it comes to gaming <3
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?