Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino
    the cooling system is legion coldfront liquid
    i like the legion 9i because of its incredible specs
    Level 50
    1- Legion ColdFront ( Liquid, HYPER, VAPOR,)

2- LENOVO LEGION GO
    Say Good Night
    Level 47
    Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion device is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel, RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumed, The 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps needs, the forged Carbon body which is Very Unique for a gaming Laptop, also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green, and the webcam switch existing in all Legion laptops which disables the webcam when you don't need it is very important for privacy concerns which is currently considered a necessity.
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino
    the best gaming beast so far
    the lenovo coldfront

- - - Updated - - -

@UnapologeticDinoLenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion device is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel, RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumed, The 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps needs, the forged Carbon body which is Very Unique for a gaming Laptop, also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green, and the webcam switch existing in all Legion laptops which disables the webcam when you don't need it is very important for privacy concerns which is currently considered a necessity.

- - - Updated - - -

@UnapologeticDinoLenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino cooling device is Legion Coldfront. I like the Legion pro for the performance it offers
    Level 50
    the cooling system in lenovo Legion is called Coldfront which is water cooling system
    it is amazing to put such type of cooling system in the new Legion

my favorite device is Legion 9i
    It is marvalous and strong enough to play high 4k games
    Say Good Night
    Level 31
    @UnapologeticDino the best laptop for me is : lenovo legion 9ithe cooling system is legion : coldfront liquidand this is The world's first gaming laptop with integrated liquid cooling
    LEGION GAMING COMMUNITY . MY FAMILY
    Level 50
    best laptop for me is : lenovo legion 9ithe cooling system is legion : coldfront liquid
    and this is The world's first gaming laptop with integrated liquid cooling
    Say Good Night
    Level 2
    Legion Coldfront , Lenovo Legion Pro 7i , its balanced device between performance and and specs, would be very smooth for gaming on the go
    Level 1
    Legion Coldfront , Lenovo Legion Pro 9i , would be giving you the best performance and best quality to game, edit or even stream
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?