Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Level 50
    (1) Cooling system = legion Coldfront

(2) Favourite Device = Legion 9i due to its Beautiful & Unique Carbon Pattern along with the AI Tune Feature
    Say Good Night
    Level 52
    Favorite laptop is legion 9i because it is perfect
    and is lenovo coldfront.
    Level 13
    @UnapologeticDino
    Legion 7i, 5i, and LOQ: These models use the newest Legion Coldfront HyperChamber Cooling System and Legion 9i (16" model): This high-end option boasts the world's first integrated liquid-cooling system
    my favourite legion device is the legion 9i
    The Legion 9i is not just a gaming laptop; it's a work of art. Its sleek design and premium materials make it
    I hope to win so I can experience this amazing device 😍
    Level 14
    @UnapologeticDino
    Lenovo Legion gaming laptops are equipped with an advanced cooling system called "Legion Coldfront."
    my favorite Lenovo Legion device, I'd choose the Lenovo Legion 9i Here’s why:
    Performance
    : The Legion 9i is powered by high-end processors and GPUs, offering excellent gaming performance and multitasking capabilities.

It is truly a very powerful device, and if I have the opportunity to win it, I will share this wonderful moment with you🙊😊
    Last edited by PrincessShahd; 1 Day Ago at 17:05.
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 47
    Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion device is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel, RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumed, The 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps needs, the forged Carbon body which is Very Unique for a gaming Laptop, also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green, and the webcam switch existing in all Legion laptops which disables the webcam when you don't need it is very important for privacy concerns which is currently considered a necessity.
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 9
    Legion coldfront cooling system

legion slim 7 because it's thin and powerful
    Level 31
    @UnapologeticDino
    The cooling system in Lenovo Legion laptops is typically referred to as "Coldfront." Lenovo's Legion series often uses the Coldfront cooling technology to keep the device cool during intense gaming sessions or heavy usage.My favorite Lenovo Legion is the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro for its powerful performance, high-refresh-rate display, and robust build quality. I like it because it offers a great balance between performance, design, and price
    Level 19
    rgb lighting looks nice in Legion 9i
    Level 3
    lenovo legion cooling system: coldfront

favorite lenovo legion device: lenovo legion 7i 2024,
    portable, slim and powerful, 2 type c , great thermals compared to performance

legion 9i processor: intel core i9
    legion 9i ai chip name: lenovo ai engine+
    legion 5i control feature: vantage
    legion 5i ai chip name: lenovo ai engine+
    legion pro 7i cooling: lenovo legion coldfront
    xbox game pass offer : 3 months
    lenovo legion go: yes, it has detachable controllers
    lenovo legion go: yes, it can connect to a monitor
    Last edited by gl8ching; 2 Days Ago at 11:36.
    Level 31
    @UnapologeticDino the best laptop for me is : lenovo legion 9ithe cooling system is legion : coldfront liquidand this is The world's first gaming laptop with integrated liquid cooling
    LEGION GAMING COMMUNITY . MY FAMILY
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?