Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Level 16
    @UnapologeticDino
    Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront My Favorite Legion device is the Legion 9i for its unique forged carbon design making it slim, lightweight and durable along with features such as advanced AI chip and liquid cooling system making it standout from other competitors.
    Level 50
    egion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion Is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel and RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip and utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumed
    also the 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps games
    and the forged Carbon body which is Very Unique for a gaming Laptop
    and also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green
    Say Good Night
    Level 29
    @UnapologeticDino

Legion Coldfront

My Favorite Legion Is the Legion 7i pro the best balance from specs to performance💪
    Level 2
    نظام التبريد المستخدم يسمى Legion Coldfront.

بالنسبة للميزات ، كانت جميعها مذهلة للغاية من نظام التبريد إلى معالج Intel Core I9. إلى التصميم ، برنامج Legion Vantage لتخصيص إعداداتك ، وبالطبع Legion الذكاء الاصطناعي Engine + Chip لتحسين الأداء. ولا يمكنني نسيان تلك الشاشة الجميلة مع 165 هرتز.
    Level 50
    Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion Is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel and RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip and utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumed
    also the 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps games
    and also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green
    Say Good Night
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDinothe
    cooling system is Legion Coldfrontmy fav legion device is lenovo legion i9
    for its design and core i9 is abeast
    Level 5
    Water cooling is called Legion Cold Front My favorite device is the Legion 9i because of the wonderful design and strong performance of the device, as it comes with a 14th generation i9 processor, an RTX 4090 graphics card, and artificial intelligence technology that puts the laptop in the best position during operation.
    And the calm voice that never bothers you
    Level 50
    Legion Coldfront
    Say Good Night
    Level 1
    The answer is Legion Coldfront
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?