Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Level 16
    @UnapologeticDino

Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront My Favorite Legion device is the Legion 9i for its unique forged carbon design making it slim, lightweight and durable along with features such as advanced AI chip and liquid cooling system making it standout from other competitors.
    Level 1
    Legion Coldfront

- - - Updated - - -

Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite device was the legion 5 pro as it's an amazing device

- - - Updated - - -

Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite device was the legion 5 pro as it's an amazing device
    Level 52
    My Favorite Legion device Legion 9i
    Legion Coldfront
    Level 50
    Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion Is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel and RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip and utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumed
    also the 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps games
    and the forged Carbon body which is Very Unique for a gaming Laptop
    and also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green
    Say Good Night
    Level 1
    The cooling is called coldfront

I like lrnovo legion 7i pro

- - - Updated - - -

The cooling is called coldfront

I like lrnovo legion 7i pro
    Level 50
    Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion Is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel and RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip and utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumed
    also the 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps games
    and the forged Carbon body which is Very Unique for a gaming Laptop
    and also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green
    Say Good Night
    Level 32
    @UnapologeticDino the best laptop for me is : lenovo legion 9ithe cooling system is legion : coldfront liquidand this is The world's first gaming laptop with integrated liquid cooling
    LEGION GAMING COMMUNITY . MY FAMILY
    Level 3
    legion coldfront

because it has dual fans and multiple heat pipes to effectively dissipate heat making the device at the best performance
    Level 17
    The cooling system is called Legion ColdFront.
    My favorite device is the Lenovo Legion 7i Gen 9, because of the white color; it looks very luxurious, and I liked the design as a whole. As well as the Intel processor, and the laptop is easy to carry due to its light weight so I can take it anywhere not to mention the display is 240Hz which is amazing!
    I also like the Fingerprint Reader.
    Level 50
    Legion ColdfrontMy Favorite Legion Is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel and RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip and utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumedalso the 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps gamesand the forged Carbon body which is Very Unique for a gaming Laptopand also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green
    Say Good Night
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?