Rewatch & WIN with the Lenovo Legion Launch livestream!

Replies
    views
    Level 50
    It's called Legion Coldfront,

and it's amazing to have Lenovo legion 9i with smooth design and Intel core I9 and big screen for gaming
    Say Good Night
    Level 29
    @UnapologeticDino
    Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion Is the Legion 7i pro, because it is characterized by strong performance It comes with Intel Core processors providing excellent performance for gaming and intensive applications,
    Utilizes NVIDIA GeForce RTX series graphics cards, delivering superior graphics experiences for gaming and creative work.
    Equipped with a superior cooling system (such as Legion Coldfront), which helps maintain low temperatures during intense gaming sessions
    And many other features, it is really very powerful 💪
    Level 16
    Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront My Favorite Legion device is the Legion 9i for its unique forged carbon design making it slim, lightweight and durable along with features such as advanced AI chip and liquid cooling system making it standout from other competitors.
    Level 14
    @UnapologeticDino The cooling system is the Lenovo Legion Coldfront.

About the system, if I had to choose I would go for the 9i. I mean... it is a beast. It would play the new Alan Wake or RDR2 on full settings without breaking a sweat. Man, the good old Arthur Morgan deserves a new proper playtrough. Though I really like the 5i as well.
    Level 52
    Coldfront
    Lenovo legion 9i is my fav because the 3.2k screen and excellent performance for gaming
    Level 19
    @UnapologeticDino
    Lenovo Legion gaming laptops are equipped with an advanced cooling system called "Legion Coldfront."
    my favorite Lenovo Legion device, I'd choose the Lenovo Legion 9i Here’s why:
    Performance: The Legion 9i is powered by high-end processors and GPUs, offering excellent gaming performance and multitasking capabilities.

It is truly a very powerful device, and if I have the opportunity to win it, I will share this wonderful moment with you😊
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 29
    Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion Is the Legion 7i pro, because it is characterized by strong performance It comes with Intel Core processors providing excellent performance for gaming and intensive applications,
    Utilizes NVIDIA GeForce RTX series graphics cards, delivering superior graphics experiences for gaming and creative work.
    Equipped with a superior cooling system (such as Legion Coldfront), which helps maintain low temperatures during intense gaming sessions
    And many other features, it is really very powerful 💪
    Level 47
    Lenovo Legion cooling system is called Legion Coldfront
    My Favorite Legion device is the Legion 9i, with core i9-14900HX by Intel, RTX 4090 by Nvidia, and AI Engine+ by Lenovo LA2 chip utilizing the whole Combo to give the best Performance with the least power consumed, The 3.2K resolution with 165HZ screen gives you best performance for both quality and fps needs, the forged Carbon body which is Very Unique for a gaming Laptop, also being Carbon neutralized which is one of the important Requirements nowadays to keep world Green, and the webcam switch existing in all Legion laptops which disables the webcam when you don't need it is very important for privacy concerns which is currently considered a necessity.
    hrs left ⏱️, Goodluck all 🍀🤞
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 52
    The Lenovo Legion's cooling system is called The Legion Coldfront. This system is designed to
    keep your laptop cool during intense gaming sessions using dual-channel thermal systems
    enhanced airflow as well as improved heatsinks.
    My favorite device is the Lenovo Legion Pro 9i
    I like how the name matches the Core i9 and
    I'm interested to see the technical design in this laptop.
    and for the design, legion vantage software to customize your settings, and of course the legion ai engine + chip to optimize performance.
    and i can't forget about that beautiful screen with 165hz.
    Level 32
    @UnapologeticDino the best laptop for me is : lenovo legion 9ithe cooling system is legion : coldfront liquidand this is The world's first gaming laptop with integrated liquid cooling
    LEGION GAMING COMMUNITY . MY FAMILY
What is the Lenovo Legion cooling system called? Share with us your favourite Lenovo Legion device and Why you love it?