6th-10th of June: all events!

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch I'm not sure how they operate and how they and their customers are taxed. Eventually, most of these companies will be in the same boat.

TEMU announced if SA would not be more lenient with taxes they would exit. The same happened to Mercedes Benz this week. They are closing branches and now around 20 000 jobs are lost in the sector.

Death by tax seems to be the future in SA.
    Community Manager
    @DracoTarotThose are difficult questions, but maybe something to look into.
    Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Xbox showed us some things during this, but I just learned that both Sega and Nintendo seem to not be coming to gamescom 2024 in Cologne this August. Maybe they are preparing their own event, there are whispers they are almost ready to present PlayStation 5 Pro and maybe do not want to share a spotlight when they do. Still, Xbox may have wider exposure. Anything you particularly liked in what they showed?

Oh, and even without Sega and Nintendo gamescom 2024 will still have some big players. Capcom and THQ Nordic are coming, and the latter will present a Gothic remake and Titan Quest 2, so the event will hopefully still be good.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch for me the Xbox Showcase was the best event for this Summer Game Fest and the Nintendo Direct was a good second, Playstation ruined their party, which wasn't that good anyway, with all those region locking things.

PS5 Pro and Next Switch will probably be announced during the end of this year to be ready when GTA 6 will be released 👀
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 For me it was a weird Summer Fest. So many showcases and events, but when all was said and done, there were really not that many things worth seeing there. But maybe that's just me and my impossibly high demands...
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch From the Xbox Games Showcase I keep "Call of Duty Black Ops 6", "Doom the Dark Ages", "South of Midnight", "Metal Gear Solid Delta" and "Life is Strange Double Exposure"
    And from the Nintendo Direct I keep "Mario & Luigi: Brothership", "Donkey Kong Country Returns HD", "Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD", "Metal Slug Attack Reloaded", "Super Mario Party: Jamboree", "Metroid Prime 4: Beyond" and obviously "The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom"
    Now about Playstation... well it doesn't matter because it's region locked and I don't have a PS5 anyway 👀
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 16
    We are launching Angry Birds Movie 3 in cooperation with SEGA :)
    You can take a look to the trailer here:
    Community Manager
    We are launching Angry Birds Movie 3 in cooperation with SEGA :)

The trailer is nice, and it's been a while since the last movie, it is good to know that Angry Birds retained popularity. But what do you mean by "we"?
    Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 That is a nice selection. South of Midnight is the one I am following, I like games with that Southern vibe and it does not get featured in the games as often as I'd like, despite the rich and interesting folklore of those places.

And Life is Strange Double Exposure is interesting in the sense that it's about Max again. And with that "parallel timeline" mechanic, I wonder if Chloe will be back in some capacity, I mean, it would make sense if she was alive in one timeline and not in the other as per two possible endings of the original game.

I do not have a Nintendo, but I hear Mario & Luigi: Brothership is the first game in many years where you can play for both of the plumber brothers together.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch If I'm not mistaken and if I remember correctly SKYTRiXSHA is part of Rovio Entertainment
    >> HERE/ ICI <<