How to join the Legion Minecraft Server?

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hi there!

There's lots going on with Minecraft and Legion, and we even have our own Legion Minecraft Server! 🤓

What is it?
    A server on Minecraft where all community members can join, play and build together. We have fun events and lots of awesome stuff taking place on the server on a regular basis! The server hasn't been live for long yet, and is in "alpha" stage, meaning we're still testing a few things out. However - it's already looking awesome. 😁

Come join us to help build the first Legion Village!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220422_Minecraft_Screenshot1_re2.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	5815 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220422_Minecraft_Screenshot2_re2.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	5816
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220422_Minecraft_Screenshot3_re2.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	5817 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220422_Minecraft_Screenshot4_re2.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	5818

How to join?

1. Launch Minecraft Java edition version 1.18.1 (also included in the Xbox Game Pass)
    2. Click on "Multiplayer"
    3. Choose the option "Direct Connection"
    4. Enter or paste the following server address: legionminecraft.verygames.co.uk:25565
    5. Join the Server 😎

What to do there once joined?
    Find a good spot in the available area and build your own house! 🏡 Why not add your own vegetable garden, and perhaps a little farm with animals? We also have regular gaming events to play together - for example, recently we opened portals to adventure worlds, and defeated a dragon together! 🐉

Playing together: Keep an eye on announcements the Events & Activities board - sometimes a group of us in the community meet up in Minecraft for some light-hearted fun, either casual adventures or more significant events (last time we defeated a dragon and killed the Slime King!).

What are the rules?
    The rules are simple: respect the world, the environment and your fellow players. 😊 That means not destroying other people's buildings or taking their objects, respecting the animals and nature (we don't want our animals to go extinct!) and being nice and helpful to others in the chat (please, no swearing). 💙

See you there! 🧱 🧱 🧱
    -Mori
    Last edited by CandelaSynth; 19-07-23 at 13:46.
  • 5 Replies

Level 52
    I will be try to play after one month of exam 😊
    LEGION GAMING COMMUNITY . MY FAMILY

M.J.H

Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch just for the sake of the update (especially today's game together)
    the most recent IP Address is : legionminecraft.verygames.co.uk:25565
    the one on OP doesn't work anymore

---------

It has been updated now thanks 👌
    Last edited by GoLLuM13; 19-07-23 at 13:48.
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Thank you for your vigilance! We will look into this problem and resolve it.

In the meantime, in light of this discovery, we are changing the game for today's GameTogether. The new game will be Bomberman. A classic!

https://exploder.io/

Thank you again for bringing the server issue to our attention!
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch no problem, everything to make things as easy as possible for everybody 😉
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 There is the helpful attitude we know and appreciate you for!