๐Ÿ‘‹ Just joined? Get started here and say hello to the Nordic Community!

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Hello. I'm from Finland.

I'm a sucker for strategy games. My favourite one being Crusader Kings II.
    Also I'm a coffee addict ๐Ÿ˜

Cheers
    Level 7
    Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Joni, using Liue as my internet alias basically everywhere (from social media to every game), and I am from Espoo, Finland.

1. Favourite game by far is World of Warcraft. You could call me semi-hardcore out there, currently moving from Castle Nathria Heroic to Mythic version. When you have taken down HC bosses about 65 times, it just feels like a bit pointless. I am maining Holy Priest, but also having Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin alts. Once a healer, always a healer.
    2. I am studying as Travel Adviser in Vocational College. I have been accepted in Linnaues University (Linneuniversitet) in Kalmar, Sweden, to study International Tourism Management Programme (Bachelor's degree) starting this Autumn.
    3. I have been diagnosed unstable and hard-form epilepsy in 2012. That drew me out of all kind of gaming for 7-years and made me quit university studies twice: until I went through epilepsy brain surgery in November 2018. In 2020 I returned to PC gaming (finally!) and bought all this Lenovo stuff. ๐Ÿ˜„
    4. Coffee is my favourite drink by far. โ˜• And chocolate for the win.
    Level 2
    Norway, technician, father of two.

Strategy, rpg and fps. Favorite games are easily the Total War series.

"Patiently" waiting for a laptop upgrade :)

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I also drink copious amounts of coffee and tea๐Ÿตโ˜•
    Head of Community
    Hey @LastSpartan how's your week going so far? Played any more strategy games? I'd love to hear what other ones you like in addition to Crusader Kings II as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š Not very familiar with this genre myself but always love to learn about games I'm unfamiliar with.
    @MoonPrawn ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿค yet another coffee drinker! Welcome! What laptop are you thinking of upgrading to? :)

Also @Liue, @LastSpartan, @MoonPrawn - side question, how do take your coffee? โ˜•๐Ÿ˜„
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Level 2
    @Marion

Legion 7 Gen 6, 32gb ram, 2TB storage, 3080@165w. Found the Lenovo had a combination of Advanced Optimus, 165w card, wqhd screen and decent cooling (on paper at least.) Cant come any sooner, my current laptop's hard drive just failed ๐Ÿค• (I'll find a spare somewhere)

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I take my coffee black 99% of the time, on rare occasions with an excessive amount of cream. How about you?
    Head of Community
    Nooooo ๐Ÿ˜ข sorry to hear about the hard drive @MoonPrawn hope you find a spare soon. That 2TB storage sounds great by the way. ๐Ÿ‘ I'm always running out of space.
    Same here, black coffee! If I want to indulge myself further I might get a hazelnut soya latte from Starbucks, but due to Covid it's been over a year since I had one. ๐Ÿ‘€ One day!
    Level 2
    @Marion

It has served it's duty. 10 years! I have a desktop I can't fit anywhere atm I can salvage from I think :) Should be well enough while I wait.

Indeed, some of today's titles require hefty storage, I do not wish to keep shuffling around available games ;p
    Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Hey @LastSpartan how's your week going so far? Played any more strategy games? I'd love to hear what other ones you like in addition to Crusader Kings II as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š Not very familiar with this genre myself but always love to learn about games I'm unfamiliar with.
    @MoonPrawn ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿค yet another coffee drinker! Welcome! What laptop are you thinking of upgrading to? :)

Also @Liue, @LastSpartan, @MoonPrawn - side question, how do take your coffee? โ˜•๐Ÿ˜„

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Black without sugar or milk. โ˜• Into an empty stomach every morning! ๐Ÿคซ
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Liue View Post
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Black without sugar or milk. โ˜• Into an empty stomach every morning! ๐Ÿคซ

Exactly what I'm doing right now! โ˜•
    Level 1
    Hi all! my name is Michael or The Corf, i am an avid fan of gaming, tech, metal music, tattoos, and coffee.

I am originally from Greenland but i moved to Denmark in 2011 to go to school. I only game on PC since it's the only piece of gear i have to game on, i do have an N64, PS1&2 but sadly no TV to play them on.

My favourite game of all time is Ocarina of Time and i even have 2 tattoos on my arm based off it to show that.
    My other gaming tattoos include, Witcher 3, Pokemon, Mario, Dead By Daylight, Skyrim.

I built my own desktop in 2015 and have slowly upgraded it throughout the years but it's medium specced at best.

I drink my coffee black but if i am in a rush and make instant coffee i add milk to make it tolerable