Hi all! my name is Michael or The Corf

Replies
    views
    Level 10
    Hi all! my name is Michael or The Corf, i am an avid fan of gaming, tech, metal music, tattoos, and coffee.

I am originally from Greenland but i moved to Denmark in 2011 to go to school. I only game on PC since it's the only piece of gear i have to game on, i do have an N64, PS1&2 but sadly no TV to play them on.

My favourite game of all time is Ocarina of Time and i even have 2 tattoos on my arm based off it to show that.
    My other gaming tattoos include, Witcher 3, Pokemon, Mario, Dead By Daylight, Skyrim.

I built my own desktop in 2015 and have slowly upgraded it throughout the years but it's medium specced at best.

I drink my coffee black but if i am in a rush and make instant coffee i add milk to make it tolerable
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @thecorf Awesome, welcome to the Legion community! 😎 Thanks for the intro.

I'm the same with instant coffee - I ran out of my usual coffee pods (I have a Nespresso machine) and had to resort to instant this morning. A little bit of milk (sometimes a bit of sugar too) and it's ok. ☕

Gaming tattoos!!! I'd love something related to World of Warcraft. Got tattoos but unfortunately not (yet) gaming-related. Unless you count X-Files which had a game or two made of it back in the day. 😄 Do you plan to add any more some day? 😊
    Level 10
    @MoriMoonpaw yeah my best friend is a tattoo artist so she has done all but 2 of my tattoos (which i think is 18 or 19 by now) and we're planning to do a full nerdy/gaming sleeve, which we're halfway through now! Thinking of what to add next, it might be something RuneScape related
    Head of Community
    @thecorf ...if you have any space left 😅

Good luck with the rest of the sleeve - a nerdy gaming sleeve sounds excellent 😁👍