The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe is here!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  ezgif.com-gif-maker (27).jpg
Views: 146
Size:  86.8 KB

​​​​​​​Hello everyone!

Good news for all you adventure and mind twister lovers out there! After 9 years of pause, a new version of Stanly Parable, The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe has arrived!

Some of you may remember this very unusual game, but if not, here is a blast from the past with an original trailer!

This is an adventure, a fable, a parody, a comedy, a tragedy, all in one and wrapped in an enigmatic "exploration adventure" package. And if you haven't yet, this is a perfect opportunity to get to know it. The game is in many respects a unique experience, and one of those games where trying it once yourself will tell you more than someone else ever could.

And it's back with a makeover and new features now for us to enjoy! I loved it 9 years ago, and I have tried the new one already. It is exactly (and not quite) how I remember it. And I could talk about the new features of the game, but really, who is better to do that than the original Narrator (ah, the British voice of Kevan Brighting...) So behold!

So don't miss this chance to visit (or return to) this unusual game! Or buy it for your granny! I was so excited I got it already (not for my granny, though).

And to those who tried it: did you find all the endings (be honest!)?
  • 4 Replies

Level 18
    I have found many, but certainly not all. I am trying to obtain the 5 years' achievement (2 so far) before playing again. I would love the play the Deluxe version!!!
    Jackie
    Community Manager
    @j7schultz I am playing it now, but as I played the original one 8-9 years ago, I can't really tell which content is original and which is new. Adds to the fun, though.

"Go Outside" achievement takes a while to get, yeah. Good luck!

Did you manage to get the broom closet will be boarded up?
    Level 18
    I have the vanilla/original on Epic Games. I hope to have the deluxe version on Steam, so I can play it from scratch with the new and old content. And get all the achievements there.

Yes, I got the one from the broom closet, that is one of my favorites 😁
    Jackie
    Community Manager
    @j7schultz

​​​​​​​Hmm, I am not sure what my favorite ending is... I'll need to think on that a bit.