Altaïr Ibn-LaAhad

Replies
    views
    Level 21
    *NOTE:* If I forgot part of the story or made a mistake, write to me in a comment so I can edit it

Let me explain who are the Assassins are and who are the Templars are because they will be mentioned a lot in the story for many years. The war is still going on between the Templars and the Assassins because the Templars believe that humans must be controlled and stripped of the choice of decisions to live in a harmonious world free of war. But the Assassins believed that every human had the right to choose his own decisions, no matter whatever

Name:  d2s3os9-5c848e70-3377-4c54-b642-0402274c7b7a.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  31.1 KB

The story begins with Desmond Miles, a simple person who works in a bar, but he was kidnapped by a company called Abstergo Entertainment to take advantage of a sample in the Animus project, a device that works to create and generate memories inherited from human blood. In obtaining information about Desmond's ancestors, by forcing him to use a device.

Name:  AC1_Monitoring_Desmond.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  96.6 KB

And from here the story of Assassin's Creed begins, with Desmond's first grandfather, the Altaïr ibn-la'ahad. His true story is without modification and you are supposed to be isolated from the world, but the Animus device is still under experiment and is not fully compatible with human bodies, so sometimes Desmond begins to hear the voices of those around him in reality.

Out of story: You may start to wonder who the Altaïr is and what their purpose in searching in the past is!?

Altaïr is one of the members of the Assassin's squad in 1191 who lived in the era of the crusade against Jerusalem. Altaïr was known for being highly skilled as an Assassin and for people it ranks as the best Assassin in history.
    ​​​​​​​
    Name:  The-interesting-facts-about-Altair-from-Assassins-Creed-1.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  72.9 KB

The story begins with a mission for the Altaïr with two colleagues to recover one of the relics or tools of the mission called the apple of Eden. In return, this thing was answered with resistance from Templar's, but the Altaïr is known to be one of the best Assassin's and the most skilled of them, and this is something that gave him a part of pride and arrogance, and during the mission the Altaïr thought that he could kill All the soldiers, including the commander in chief of the Robert IV of Sablé (Templar's),but the mission was unsuccessful and one of his comrades was seriously injured and his hand was amputated, the death of the other, and upon the return of the Altaïr he met the teacher, who is the highest rank in the Assassin in this period and reported that the mission failed and that his two colleagues were killed, but The shocker is that one of his colleagues (whose hand was amputated) confirmed that the Altaïr was a major reason for the failure of the mission due to his arrogance and arrogance and neglecting the opinions of his assistants about the necessity of not clashing with the enemy, and in the end the Altaïr failed to recover the effect, but the other assistant succeeded in recovering it and the Templar's attacked them on the Assassin's castle, which led to a loss The Templars and here the teacher, the leader of the Assassins, stripped the Altaïr of all its titles and names, but decided to give it a chance for the Altaïr to return to its position, and it stipulated that the Altaïr be assassinated 9 different symbols, and as the teacher asked, Altaïr completed all the tasks with great skill and discovered that each goal was linked in one way or another to Commander Robert, the supreme commander of the Templar's, and that each symbol that was assassinated were people who aspired to get rid of the Crusaders and remove their influence in the region. He discovered that Robert's goal is to unite efforts between Muslims and Crusaders to eliminate the Assassins, and later Altaïr managed to defeat Robert IV of Sablé, and later Altaïr managed to discover that the teacher was also from the Templar's, and everything he did and his control over the Assassins aimed to reach the Eden apple and use it for personal ambitions. It is to control the apple of Eden and brainwash people to achieve world peace and to get rid of conflicts. A dispute occurred between the teacher and his student and ended with the defeat of the teacher and the Altaïr took possession of the apple of Eden, but the tragedy was that it did and showed a holographic shape to the world showing where the rest of the apples of Eden are

Do you still remember Abstergo and Desmond being forced to use a device? Well Abstergo is an actual representative of the Templars in our time and also their goal is to reach the apples of Eden and this is by using Desmond's memory full of Desmond's ancestors who were Assassin in the past and from here Desmond should have been eliminated but Lucy Stillman made some arguments to save him and what they didn't know is that Abstergo Making Desmond was able to use the movements of the Altaïr such as the field of vision of the eagle, and through this feature, Desmond was able to see messages that can only be seen in the field of vision of the eagle in various languages until the end of the world, including indications that this will happen on December 21, 2012, which is the same day that Abstergo wants to launch satellites industrial to completely destroy the world and this is the same method that the master used to control the city's population @DoctorEldritch altaïr who we talked about it on your post
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard​​​​​​​
  • 14 Replies

Level 21
    Finally, The AC Post I heard about since ... I don't remember 😁
    Haven't read all of it (because of spoilers), but thanks for the contribution, good work 😁
    Level 21
    @GoLLuM13
    it's ready form 1may or before but lazy

​​​​​​​thanks
    Community Manager
    @LockOut Amazing job !

Tout savoir sur les nouveaux Legion 7 Un gros GG a GoLLuM13 pour ce guide !

L'ours le plus joueur de tous les temps !
    Level 21
    @OursGarou
    Thanks 😅🧡
    ​​​​​​​Do you prefer put more details next time or that's good?
    Community Manager
    @LockOut For me, I already know the story so the more detailed the better, but you might spoil some peoples 😀

Tout savoir sur les nouveaux Legion 7 Un gros GG a GoLLuM13 pour ce guide !

L'ours le plus joueur de tous les temps !
    Level 21
    For me, I already know the story so the more detailed the better,

Oh🙂😂

but you might spoil some peoples 😀

I know but it's will not be interesting when it be without spoil like will be 4 words
    Company try to find something for his plan from the history Altaïr
    ​​​​​​​The end xd
    Community Manager
    @LockOut, thank you for the post, it's great! The only thing I'd add is to mention Maria.

As for the details, I think you can hide the juicy spoilers behind the "spoiler" black line, so only those who want will be able to see it?

Like this

Then you can put all the interesting stuff in but still protect people from spoilers. What do you think?
    Level 21
    @DoctorEldritch

How to use it?
    Will try to use it but I am not sure about what should I hide with it and what keep

- - - Updated - - -

​​​​​​​and about his wife I didn't know what should I saw about his family so I didn't research about them
    Community Manager
    @LockOut Assassin's Creed is one of my favourite game sagas, so thanks for creating this amazing thread Lock.

Looking forward to the next entry!
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Quieres ganarte una alfombrilla exclusiva de Lenovo? Haz clic aquí 🤔
    → ¿Ya viste nuestros nuevos portátiles de la gama Legion 7? Pincha aquí vara verlos