Name:  NuevoJuegoWarcraftMoviles.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  96.0 KB

After much speculation and in the midst of the mediatic storm Blizzard is in right now, a couple of days ago we finally got a sneak peek at the new Warcraft® game for mobile. Warcraft® Arclight Rumble!

What's it all about?

"Warcraft® Arclight Rumble™ is a mobile action-strategy game set in the Warcraft universe where collectible Minis come to life to fight in frantic melee skirmishes. Play in multiple modes, including the single-player campaign, engage in epic PvP battles, play co-op and much more - experience the true meaning of chaos".

Was it what you were hoping for or would you have liked Blizzard to do something else?

Here are some more screenshots of the game. It looks pretty cool and I think, for the looks of it, that the gameplay is going to be excellent:

Name:  Rumble.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  89.4 KB

Name:  WarcraftparaMoviles.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  89.1 KB

Very important, you can register for the beta tests here: https://warcraftrumble.blizzard.com/en-us/#overview
I have already, but since I am not particularly lucky (I never win anything, not even a teddy bear in a Christmas fair), I think that you, ladies and gents, will tell me how it is going! 😆

Name:  MinecraftJuegoCelular.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  89.1 KB

The trailer:

So guys, was this what you were hoping for or would you have liked Blizzard to do something else?
→ ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
→ ¿Quieres ganarte una alfombrilla exclusiva de Lenovo? Haz clic aquí 🤔
→ ¿Ya viste nuestros nuevos portátiles de la gama Legion 7? Pincha aquí vara verlos