Exclusive preview of the latest laptops in the Legion 7 series!

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Name:  LegionGen7_re.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  45.1 KB

We are very excited to present the new Legion lineup that Lenovo will showcase at the big event at Spazio Lenovo in Milan, on 21 May!

More stylish and savage than ever before, Lenovo’s new Legion 7 series laptops are leveling up to push the limits of smarter, high-performance gaming. On the 21st of May, at the Legion flagship store Spazio Lenovo in Milan, there will be an exclusive preview open to the public showcasing the shiny new Legion lineup by Lenovo.

By the way, G2 Esports and their Gozen team will also be at the event - if you'd like to get your question answered by the members of Gozen in their Q&A session at the event, submit your question here! 👍

Check out a preview of the new Legion devices below. Don't forget to comment with your thoughts! 😎

<hr>

Gen 7 Lenovo Legion 7 and 7i

Now visually thinner-looking than the previous generation, the Lenovo Legion 7i and 7 are engineering feats packing the latest tech into a 2.5kg (5.5 lb) chassis. Crafted from aerospace-grade metal into a unibody design, the new laptops have a subtle and minimalist metal trim in its expression of unrestrained power.

The Lenovo Legion TrueStrike keyboard is also improved with curved keys featuring travel that’s deeper than the previous generation. An environmental RGB system with ambient effects on the keyboard and trim sync up with the content displayed on its screen.

Name:  AMD_Legion7_re.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  43.6 KB
    Name:  Intel_Legion7i_re.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  37.9 KB

This mighty machine offers serious range too with the world’s largest battery on a 16-inch gaming laptop – and up to 135Whr USB Type-C fast charging.

Gamers can choose between three panel options at up-to-240Hz variable refresh rates (165Hz standard) for everyday use, smoother eSports gameplay where every frame counts, or cinematic visuals with amazing color accuracy.

The new Lenovo Legion 7i and Legion 7 laptops also feature Tobii Horizon software, which brings a more immersive experience for gamers, and Tobii Aware, which uses smart sensor technology to help improve users' security, privacy, and wellbeing.

The Lenovo Legion 7i and 7 feature up to 12th Gen Intel Core HX Series or AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX processors, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU (up to 175W TGP) or AMD Radeon RX 6850M XT mobile graphics, DDR5 memory, and Gen 4 PCIe SSD storage9 are all tuned for maximum performance via the Lenovo Legion A.I. Engine 2.0.

<hr>

Gen 7 Lenovo Legion Slim 7 and 7i

Available in Storm or Onyx grey, the CNC-machined metal trim build is thin and light at 2kg (4.4 lb), thanks to its aluminum and magnesium aerospace-grade metal unibody casing.

You'll need fewer adapters for the road with the laptops’ improved and dedicated rear I/O dashboard with HDMI 2.1, while enjoying unprecedented range with a massive 99.99Whr capacity battery and up to 135 Whr USB Type-C Fast Charging.

From generation to generation, the Lenovo Legion Slim 7 series have also expanded the active area ratio of its 16-inch WQXGA display from 86 percent to 93 percent with a 16:10 aspect ratio for even more immersive viewing. The Lenovo Legion Slim 7 series are available in three panel options10 at blazing up-to-240Hz variable refresh rates (165Hz standard) and optional Mini-LED.

Name:  Intel_LegionS7i_re.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  41.3 KB
    Name:  AMD_LegionS7_re.jpeg
Views: 280
Size:  55.8 KB

Underneath the sleek exterior, the Lenovo Legion Slim 7i and 7 are tuned by A.I. in the Lenovo Legion Coldfront 4.0 thermal system and Lenovo Legion A.I. Engine 2.0 to balance GPU and CPU resource output for better performance. The laptops also feature up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (up to 100W Boosted TGP) GPU or AMD Radeon RX 6800S mobile graphics, with DDR5 memory and Gen 4 PCIe SSD storage.

The seventh generation brings with it improvements to the thermal system, including increased size, more liquid crystal polymer fan blades, which are also thinner, an additional copper heat pipe dedicated just for the GPU VRAM, just to mention a few, and all accompanied by lower fan noise.

<hr>

Lenovo's Legion Arena

That's not all!

Available on all Lenovo Legion PCs is the on-device application designed to take the complexity out of gaming. Lenovo's Legion Arena is a gaming platform that consolidates all of a user’s owned PC games into one centralized hub, linking to popular platforms and online stores, all from one location for a seamless and efficient gaming experience.

The Legion Arena by Lenovo app is available globally for download in the Microsoft Store.

<hr>

What do you think of the new Legion 7 line-up? 😎
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 14 Replies

Community Manager
    In addition, there is one more extra special treat! In case you didn't see it yet - to celebrate this brand new lineup, a limited-edition Legion mousepad competition has just launched! Let us know what you think about the new laptops (and app!) in this thread, and do head over to the Events & Activities board to check out the competition too! 👍
    Level 52
    I have one extra surprise for you in case you didn't see it yet - to celebrate this brand new lineup, a limited-edition Legion mousepad competition has just launched!

Let us know what you think about the new laptops (and app!) in this thread, and visit the Events & Activities board to check out the competition too! 👍

Level 52
    @QueenTomato (Tamara) they are gorgeous.💓

Right!!! Which one do you like more😍?
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato (Tamara) I am an AMD fan so my first choice would be the Legion Slim 7😊
    Level 52
    @DracoTarot then I'm sure you'll like this - have you checked out this unboxing for the Legion 7 and Legion Slim 7? Click here!
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato (Tamara) thank you for the link :). I watched the unboxing and yea all I can say is both are awesome! 😀
    Level 52
    @DracoTarot you're welcome! I couldn't agree more 😭 what's your favorite feature about them?
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato (Tamara) all the features are drawing my attention. There is nothing not to like 😀. Most important for me would be the fast charging ports and also the 240Hz variable refresh rates. I'm in love with everything on offer and getting a bit emotional not having one I can take for a test drive LOL!!!!😂 The RGB also attracts me like a moth to a flame.