Diablo Immortal: PC or mobile?

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hi everyone, who's a Diablo fan?

@MoriMoonpaw saw Diablo Immortal and got excited! It launches (open beta) for mobile and PC on 2nd June, 2022, so that's in about 3 weeks!

Blizzard categorises it as an MMO Action RPG and it's free to play! "Discover the untold story between Diablo II and Diablo III" 😎

See all the info on the official site.

What do you prefer, PC or mobile?
    Anyone excited for this?
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 9 Replies

Level 52
    @QueenTomato (Tamara) I am a huge Diablo fan and can't wait for the release. I'll first try it on my mobile and see how it goes and then will try it on PC. I'm still waiting for my hardware upgrade lol so mobile is the only option for now. 😀
    Level 52
    @DracoTarot I think it's great that there is a mobile version as well so everyone can get their hands on the game! They even announced that this is the first time cross play will be available! 😎

Once you do try it on PC though, please do let us know what you think is better 😉

On another note, what do you think makes you a big fan of Diablo?
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato I do think the PC version would be better in some way especially when it comes to settings and gameplay. The crossplay will be a nice add-on and it will also help to increase playability between different platforms. 😀

I recognize Diablo as a gateway game. It's the first RPG-like game I played and Diablo introduced me to other RPGs. Diablo is straightforward - you are the good guy. You go kill bad guys. There's no ambiguity - the bad guys are zombies. Demons. Diablo always had a good storyline.

Diablo is a Gothic horror masterpiece with a very limited scope. It had extremely good visuals which I enjoy. Of course, the whole gothic theme also draws my attention.

Diablo is also one of the very few games that master the art of instant gratification in my option but there will be some who beg to differ LOL!!

Diablo is a game I understand and through all the years of playing, I was able to master the class characters available. Diablo keeps me hooked for the reasons mentioned but I have one sole purpose and it's to do speed runs after upgrading a character. I'll forge my way through all the bosses as many times as I can to receive the best drops Diablo can offer.

My Diablo Alias is the Collector and my stash is full of priceless items. That's why Diablo keeps me occupied for many hours. Maybe there will be some sort of auction available with the new release and items can be traded or even sold between players. Who knows lol.😆

- - - Updated - - -
    @QueenTomato Apparently I'm the only Diablo fan here. Oh well, at least Blizzard has one 😂😂😅😐
    Level 6
    @QueenTomato can't wait to play it have been looking forward to it since blizzard announced it. I know its not the pc version but diablo stays awesome if its on the pc, android on console its one awesome game with a great story!
    Level 52
    There you go @DracoTarot, here's another fan @ARES! 😆
    Level 52
    @DracoTarot @ARES I agree with both of you though! It does look like it's going to be a great release 😎

Would you like to play together once it's out?
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato I will most definitely do a multiplayer when it's released. I just hope the specs on mobile will not be too extreme. 😅😅. The pc version I guess would be demanding. 😊
    Level 52
    @DracoTarot I think it should be fine tbh, if it's on iOS and Android then we should all be fine - except for the battery 😆

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/AxEt" width=480 height=270.084 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com"></a></p>
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato 😆, yes the battery would be an issue. Must keep it plugged in the whole time while playing. A dangerous move but worth taking the risk to duel a little bit. 😀