🧱 #GameTogether - Minecraft (May 18th)!

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hey everyone who's up for Minecraft on Wednesday? Last week I missed it and the guys visited the Nether - just my luck. Check out some screenshots. So we're doing it again, all together this week!

Who's coming along from the Nordic community? 😊

When?
    Wednesday 18th May 2022, at 16:00 GMT

What?
    We're meeting up for a chat 😊 Oh, and we're going through a portal for an adventure to the Nether! 😨😨😨😄

Who can join?
    Anyone who'd like to hang out in Minecraft with others. 😊 No matter what level of experience you have. You'll just need Minecraft Java Edition and Discord. This is a global game night with members joining from across our different communities - it would be awesome to have some Nordic members coming along too!

How to sign up?
    Just leave a comment below 👇 to let me know you're interested!

What happens next?
    Before the game, we'll send you an invite to our Discord if you're not already there. Have Minecraft Java Edition installed and join our server: 46.105.84.72:25565 (you'll need to run version 1.18.1 of the Launcher to be able to join)

When it's time to play: Log into the server, come to Discord and join the Waiting Room voice channel, and off we go!
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    This is today at 16:00 GMT (18:00 CEST)! Along with myself, looks like we might have at least 6 players coming along from across the communities. Anyone else from Nordic, let me know ASAP! 👍
    Head of Community
    We had an awesome Nether adventure and a nice walk-around (and a row-around?) in the overworld village too - screenshots here 😊