Computer Science

Replies
    views
    Level 21
    Ok i dont know how to write this post but will try
    i am now grade 12 and start searching little bit about University major and with some help from Community mangers @OursGarou and his friend + @DoctorEldritch I guess I will go Computer science(for now its the only major feel comfortable with it) but want to ask more here about computer science expansions(like if you want be doctor you need study i guess General Medicine after that select what you want)
    and want to ask about what's after university like ok i studied and finished what's the jobs i can join it
    ​​​​​​​and thanks for your time
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard​​​​​​​
  • 4 Replies

Level 21
    Thank God, you haven't tagged me here 😂
    Just like doctors, you do general medicine and after that you have to choose a specialization orthopedics, oncology, cardiology... and so on with computer science that's almost the same, it's just that there's no real equivalent to general medicine, you have to choose if you're specialized in hardware or software, and once you choose one of those two, you have to choose the specialization, for hardware you can be maintainer, electronics, network installer ... etc for Software you have also a lot, like system and network administrator, database administrator, programmer ... etc and programming is an ocean too 😂
    This is just some examples, for example what I did, I studied I.S. (information systems), where there's a little bit of everthing with a bigger focus on I.S. (of course) and programming and databases, with notions of network, management, accounting ...
    Level 21
    @GoLLuM13
    ​​​​​​​I didn't forget u it's just we talked about it the post about computer science
    Level 21
    @LockOut I only remember that we talked about webapps programming (PHP, JS, SQL, HTML, CSS...) and you had a friend that did this
    Level 21
    @GoLLuM13
    ​​​​​​​actually when I start think about computer science I found all who around me study it or will