What's your hobbies..?

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    @LockOut I guess Dubai has other features. My favorite mountains for hiking are the Alps.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch when it comes to drawing and painting I do all sorts. It depends on how I feel and what style I want to capture an image. Mostly I like drawing with a pen and pencils. It's less messy LOL!. When I paint it will be a long term project and I do not rush with the artwork.

Here are a few examples of what I've done so far.

This drawing I did for my dad. My Aunt passed a year back due to Covid and it's in loving memory of her

Name:  My aunt who passed..jpg
Views: 79
Size:  101.7 KB

I made this one because I was bored and got inspiration from a song called Red Right Hand but I did a lefty because I'm left-handed.

Name:  The Red Hand.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  100.9 KB

This one was on request for a lady who wanted to capture her cat who also passed a while back.

Name:  KITTY 2.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  98.4 KB

Focusing on music I play some guitar and yea I'm into the heavy stuff 😀. Most of the music I collect will be Metal and Goth genders.

Most movies I do watch will vary. Depending on the theme. I must say I am a Horror fanatic through and through. 😀. Thank you for the link, I'll go post some of my recent favourites.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=LockOut;48875]@DracoTarot you really love vape xd show me on dm (I don't smoke or vape but it's interesting)
    @LockOut, I do have an Instagram page where you can go have a look 😀. You'll find me @Rudivermeulendraco if you are using Insta. Otherwise, I will post some in DM for you. Just let me know.
    Level 45
    @DracoTarot
    amazing draw i guess you need learn me how xd

BROOO you cant take heavy breath like that with this class of vape be more careful for you healthy
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard
    Level 52
    @LockOut 😂😂😂. It's basically the most healthy alternative to other things you know that are on the market. It's just understanding what it's all about and how to use it. It also depends on what type of device is used. Some will be small clouds and others big ones.
    Level 45
    @DracoTarot so it's not high nicotine?
    just smoke?
    Because my friend use one I guess 50% nicotine and he can't take same breath you do and he knows that's not healthy but he like it🙂🤝🏻
    Level 52
    @LockOut it all depends on personal preference and what you like. Some do have a high concentration yes but others are called freebase with no additives. Only straight flavour. 😉 and it's not smoke it's Vapor just like steam.

If you are interested in starting art the best way is to just pick up a pencil or pen and start drawing. Use your imagination and capture it like you would imagine it to be. No photo or object has to look precisely the same in its true form. How you sculpt is how you create art that is unique to yourself. From there you go on to painting and it's something you also teach yourself to do.😉
    Level 45
    @DracoTarot
    ok i got it

bro i have problem with make straight line xd
    Level 45
    @DracoTarot
    human can't be perfect but thanks 😅
    But how to practice about it
    Level 52
    @LockOut totally agree with you there. No one is perfect 😀

I could describe it for you as playing a game. When you start off with a new character your skills are not yet up to standard and you need to build up your character to progress through the game. You must collect all types of stuff. A good example is Diablo. You need to improve your armour, your weapons and your skill tree.

Each new item makes it possible for you to level up and move through the levels. A blank piece of paper will be your canvas and also your LEVEL 1. The tool you use to create for example a pencil would be your weapon. First, your weapon would be weak and you wouldn't be able to do much with it.

Now where magic comes in just like in a game, your mind holds the key and spells you need to make your weapons stronger. With each thought, you will develop creativity and forge your ideas to create something wonderful.

You have the ability to unlock your potential. You just need to follow through. 😁