Hello world

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    Hello community, I'm a newcomer.

I am a big fan of the Lenovo and Legion brand.

I don't currently have a Legion peripheral but as soon as I can afford it, I will get one.

Never mind, I follow the news and stay on the lookout for everything that is being done about it.

My favorite game is Watchdogs and on another note, I'm a fan of new technology and computer programming.

happy to be here
  • 7 Replies

Level 45
    @oziriz31

hey visitor you should know how the business work here
    nah i am just kidding you can chill here
    we have Game Nights if you interment to play with us and sometimes we play out of normal time

omg i just understand how much i am bad with welcoming

which part of watchdogs you like ? for me its first one
    Name:  Watch_Dogs_box_art.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  43.1 KB
    so yeah i am LockOut from arabic community and nice to meet you
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard
    Community Manager
    Hello and welcome @oziriz31, nice to see you here!

And following up on @LockOut question, my favorite Watch Dogs is actually the second one, though I have not tried the Legion yet.
    Level 47
    @oziriz31

main.py

print("Hello, word")
    print("Welcome")

RUN

Hello, word
    Welcome

Join our Discord channel to participate in Game Together's nights. Welcome to our community and enjoy! 😆
    Level 31
    "Hello forum members"

My name is Nser aldeen Salem Ali, and I'm from Benghazi, Libya. Since I was young, videogames have been my greatest passion. Although this passion has diminished somewhat as I've gotten older, I still play from time to time.

In my childhood, I had an Atari that allowed me to enjoy many games, with Super Mario being my favorite. I remember spending countless hours playing on this device - over time, I moved on to consoles and started enjoying more modern generation games like the PS1, and then I took a break from gaming due to my studies, but I came back again, this time with a laptop that allowed me to enjoy many of my favorite PC games. I remember spending countless hours playing on this device - from strategy games to action and adventure games. Finally, the PS5 that I own now.

My favorite games are battle royale games like Fortnite and PUBG. Among these games, Fortnite is the one I play the most.

Now, I'm looking to acquire a new laptop, and Lenovo Legion products have caught my attention. I hope I can invest in one of these devices to replace the console and enjoy a unique gaming experience.

Greetings and best wishes to all forum members!
    Name:  20240615_022126.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  91.7 KB
    Level 52
    Welcome to the community
    I hope you have a wonderful time in the community, by the way
    watch dogs1 is the best part of the series for me
    Level 52
    Aiden pearce would be proud, welcome🙌🏼
    👁️ A W A K E N 👁️
    Level 2
    I follow the news and stay on the lookout for everything that is being done about it.

My favorite game is Watchdogs and on another note, I'm a fan of new technology and computer programming.