A bit of TV news: The Boys and Twilight of The Gods!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

A bit of TV-related news for now and the future. For now, the fourth season of The Boys launched on Amazon with the first 3 episodes out to see.

And a bit of connection to the gaming world, too: Valorie Curry is joining the cast this season, you may remember her as Kara from Detroit: Become Human.

As for the future, Netflix revealed the release date of Twilight of The Gods, it will air on the 19th of September:

This one is based on Norse Mythology, and the style is a bit reminiscent of Moore's The Secret of Kells, but since it's Snyder, this one is bloodier, as the trailer suggests. Remains to be seen how this turns out, his Rebel Moon was...well...not without faults, shall we say. Let's hope that the animation format will work better for him. Tartakovsky seems to be doing reasonably well, so Snyder could too.
  • 2 Replies

Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch I haven't watched The Boys series. Would think I'll enjoy it but dunno why I skipped it.
    Community Manager
    @DracoTarot It is decent enough, though the 4th season started weaker than the ones before. If you like, you can wait, next season, the 5th one, will be the last.

Have you watched "Invincible"?