Get 3 months of Xbox Game Pass, with selected Legion laptops!

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    Hi, i want the Game Pass PC for 3 months!

- - - Updated - - -

مرحبا ، سعيد لوجودي هنا. أود حقًا الحصول على جهاز كمبيوتر XBox Game Pass.
    Level 1
    Hy My name is youssef I am currently working and I need a laptop, but I cannot buy a laptop and currently I am broke, so I hope you are my only chance and thank you
    Level 15
    Hello everyone!

Please be patient until Community Managers see your introductions/messages. They do have more information about this matter, but I am not sure if we do have any Xbox Game Pass for PC codes left! I am pretty sure at least most of them have already been given out.

EDIT: From the starting post written by @DoctorEldritch:

"[Please note] Previously distributed promotional codes are sold out. However, the promotion linked to Legion devices is in place and does not require any code."

​​​​​​​So on, everyone, unfortunately all the Xbox Game Pass for PC codes have been given out - unless you have bought a selected Legion tower/laptop.

And @you7777sef, if you are here for a competition in which you do have a chancw to win a Lenovo Legion Gaming laptop, check out https://gaming.lenovo.com/emea/threa...of-August-2022! written by MEA (Middle-Easy and Africa) Community Manager @QueenTomato.

​​​​​​​This is the Hub and the competition is for MEA countries only.
    • Healer for Pro Finlandia on Silvermoon EU ‖ Priest, Shaman, Monk, Paladin ‖ Contributor w/ Lenovo Legion ‖
    • Follow me on Twitter: Niato (@liueniato) / Twitter for all gaming related stuff!​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​