Any Star Wars fans/gamers on here?

views
    Head of Community
    Name:  StarWarsDay.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  53.6 KB

Hey guys,

Today is Star Wars Day - May the 4th be with you! - so what better day to ask if you're into Star Wars? Do we have any fans in the community? 😊 And most importantly I want to know if you've played any Star Wars games and if so, which one is your favourite?

I like Star Wars generally, not a huge fan but don't dislike it either. I especially like the older films from the 70s-80s but have probably missed some of the new ones. I'm going to start the Mandalorian series soon on Disney+ which I hear is an excellent series regardless of whether you're a hard-core Star Wars fan or not (anyone disagree?).

In terms of Star Wars and gaming, I've played the LEGO Star Wars games on PS3 a few years ago, but nothing since. Can you recommend any Star Wars games that you've enjoyed playing?

If you need to refresh your memory there's a list of all the (official) Star Wars games on Wikipedia here. 😄 Which ones have you tried?

Name:  StarWarsDay2.gif
Views: 283
Size:  1.27 MB
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Loved the Star Wars films since I watched episode IV with my parents, when I was like 6, I wanted to be Luke so badly 😁. As you mentioned on the post, the Mandalorian is a a must-watch, even if you don't believe in the Force 😉

Name:  baby-yoda (1).gif
Views: 350
Size:  126.1 KB
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗