Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 784

Vote for your favorite gaming setup and show us yours!
    06-05-21

Hey Gamers! 🎮

I recently came across this website that had really cool gaming setups so I wanted to share 4 of them with you and wanted to see which style you liked most! Just click on your favorite one and feel free to tell us why in the comment section below👇

Do you have a gaming setup you want to share with us? We'd LOVE to see it!
    → Haven’t registered yet? Click here to join our Legion Community!
    → New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 379

07-05-21

I like #2. It's a nice setup due to the fact there's padding on the walls and makes it basically a soundproof room. I like music a lot and recording is one of my hobbies. 😀
    DracoTarot
    Thumbs Up

07-05-21

@RudiVermeulen

Would be perfect for super loud music! What kind of music do you like recording?
    Thumbs Up

07-05-21

@Tamara

I'm into Goth, EBM and Darkwave. When I really feel creative, I will sit for hours and finish a song. I don't have much talent LOL!! Most of the time the demo's I've done will be deleted. Got a few songs I'm still working on.
    Thumbs Up

07-05-21

@RudiVermeulen

😊I think the most important thing is that you enjoy it! Practice makes perfect!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 432
    Given: 429

07-05-21

I also like the 2nd one @Tamara! Look at that neat row of monitors 😍 Although I'm not sure if it's the green, aqua and the plants etc but it reminds me of some kind of underwater base too. I like the wall-mounted gaming gear on the wall also.
    ☕ 🐈 🌤️ ⚔️ 🧱 -- In game: MoriMoonpaw | Currently playing: WoW, Minecraft, CoD Warzone, MELE, RE7
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 119

08-05-21

Here is mine which I’m currently upgrading to a standing desk. Since this photo I changed my screen to a proper 144hz 2K screen and it really makes a difference

Name:  F5E163E0-73DF-42BC-AF7E-CD081003ED7E.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  490.9 KB
    Thumbs Up

08-05-21

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    Here is mine which I’m currently upgrading to a standing desk. Since this photo I changed my screen to a proper 144hz 2K screen and it really makes a difference

Name:  F5E163E0-73DF-42BC-AF7E-CD081003ED7E.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  490.9 KB
    @Elixor. Great setup. 😁
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 23

09-05-21

Here's mine! This really is where I spend almost ALL the time when I'm at home, be it for work, doing my podcast, streaming art on Twitch, or gaming every now and then.
    Name:  IMG_20210509_041443.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  480.4 KB

I'm especially proud of my art wall! I used to exhibit at the Middle East Film and Comic Con for a couple of years and sell my art and merchandise there, and one of the great things about it is getting to meet all the artists from the region. So I always try to talk to them and support them when I can. All the posters on this wall are artwork from the various artists I have come across there. I had to document each poster's dimensions, then find the best way to lay them in Illustrator and make sure there's enough space for my display cases of figurines and stuff.
    Name:  IMG_20210509_041544.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  538.1 KB

​​​​​ What I am really proud of is how I put them up on the wall: magnets! This way it'll be easy to remove them if I ever need to change their position or the overall layout.
    https://streamable.com/e5974b

I do have some new things coming in over the next week or two, but I couldn't wait and had to share what I have now lol. I've got some new lights for the TV (Govee Flow Pro, has a camera that you attach to the TV so it can look at the content of the TV and change the lights accordingly!), I'm also getting the Blue Compass mic boom arm for a cleaner look and hopefully a sturdier operation, and I'm hunting down the Lenovo S600 and H600 headset and headphone stand (when I do, I will leave a review behind).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by tmonther; 09-05-21 at 00:43.
    Thumbs Up

09-05-21

Quote Originally Posted by tmonther View Post
    Here's mine! This really is where I spend almost ALL the time when I'm at home, be it for work, doing my podcast, streaming art on Twitch, or gaming every now and then.
    Name:  IMG_20210509_041443.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  480.4 KB

I'm especially proud of my art wall! I used to exhibit at the Middle East Film and Comic Con for a couple of years and sell my art and merchandise there, and one of the great things about it is getting to meet all the artists from the region. So I always try to talk to them and support them when I can. All the posters on this wall are artwork from the various artists I have come across there. I had to document each poster's dimensions, then find the best way to lay them in Illustrator and make sure there's enough space for my display cases of figurines and stuff.
    Name:  IMG_20210509_041544.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  538.1 KB

​​​​​ What I am really proud of is how I put them up on the wall: magnets! This way it'll be easy to remove them if I ever need to change their position or the overall layout.
    https://streamable.com/e5974b

I do have some new things coming in over the next week or two, but I couldn't wait and had to share what I have now lol. I've got some new lights for the TV (Govee Flow Pro, has a camera that you attach to the TV so it can look at the content of the TV and change the lights accordingly!), I'm also getting the Blue Compass mic boom arm for a cleaner look and hopefully a sturdier operation, and I'm hunting down the Lenovo S600 and H600 headset and headphone stand (when I do, I will leave a review behind).

Absolutely Brilliant and Awesome setup.