Hello everyone

views
    Level 31
    "Hello forum members"

My name is Nser aldeen Salem Ali, and I'm from Benghazi, Libya. Since I was young, videogames have been my greatest passion. Although this passion has diminished somewhat as I've gotten older, I still play from time to time.

In my childhood, I had an Atari that allowed me to enjoy many games, with Super Mario being my favorite. I remember spending countless hours playing on this device - over time, I moved on to consoles and started enjoying more modern generation games like the PS1, and then I took a break from gaming due to my studies, but I came back again, this time with a laptop that allowed me to enjoy many of my favorite PC games. I remember spending countless hours playing on this device - from strategy games to action and adventure games. Finally, the PS5 that I own now.

My favorite games are battle royale games like Fortnite and PUBG. Among these games, Fortnite is the one I play the most.

Now, I'm looking to acquire a new laptop, and Lenovo Legion products have caught my attention. I hope I can invest in one of these devices to replace the console and enjoy a unique gaming experience.

Greetings and best wishes to all forum members!
    Name:  20240615_022126.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  91.7 KB
  • 1 Reply

Level 50
    We are happy to have you with us❤
    Say Good Night