Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

Welcome to the Off Topic board! 😎
    12-02-21

Hi everyone! 😊

I’m very excited to welcome you to the Off Topic board! While the rest of the boards in the community are mainly dedicated to gaming 🎮, the Off Topic board is where you can talk about any other things that interest you.

Come here if you want to chill 😎 and get to know more about your fellow gamers by chatting about your hobbies and interests. You are welcome to talk about your other passions like sports, travels, comics, design, books, art, food, and much more. For example, I love dogs and I have a Bichon back home, I enjoy watching mystery & suspense series, and I love playing Handball!

See all the conversations currently happening in Off Topic by clicking here!

And as always, please remember to keep the Community Guidelines in mind when interacting in the community. 🙂

Have a wonderful day!
    - Tamara

​​​​​​​Name:  paul-gilmore-8kDOOrs608I-unsplash.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  427.0 KB
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 458

26-03-21

I'm officially hooked on Vape devices and have made it my new hobby to collect as much as I can. I'm also into DIY Vape juices and just like cooking, I'm trying out new mixes and recipes. Hopefully, if I succeed I would be able to market some of them. I appreciate people who show respect to animals and will always take in creatures who are in need of love and care. This is one of my weaknesses. The other things I do collect is tech even if it's second hand. I do not mind :). Not really much of a sports person and would rather spend my time playing a decent game or watch a movie or series. I have 3 different job titles at the moment and only able to do one due to the Covid pandemic :(. I like to work for Esoteric sites writing articles and also consulting with clients. My passion is to assist where I'm able to and would always want to see people happy.

One day I would like to travel to Norway and experience the majestic scenery. My favourite foods are anything that contains cheese but not much of a vegetable kind of guy "EEEWW".
    Thumbs Up

26-03-21

Quote Originally Posted by RudiVermeulen View Post
    I'm officially hooked on Vape devices and have made it my new hobby to collect as much as I can. I'm also into DIY Vape juices and just like cooking, I'm trying out new mixes and recipes. Hopefully, if I succeed I would be able to market some of them. I appreciate people who show respect to animals and will always take in creatures who are in need of love and care. This is one of my weaknesses. The other things I do collect is tech even if it's second hand. I do not mind :). Not really much of a sports person and would rather spend my time playing a decent game or watch a movie or series. I have 3 different job titles at the moment and only able to do one due to the Covid pandemic :(. I like to work for Esoteric sites writing articles and also consulting with clients. My passion is to assist where I'm able to and would always want to see people happy.

One day I would like to travel to Norway and experience the majestic scenery. My favourite foods are anything that contains cheese but not much of a vegetable kind of guy "EEEWW".

Hi @RudiVermeulen 😊

Thanks for popping by and sharing all these things about you!

I relate so much to what you said about cheese and vegetables - maybe we should start a topic about our favorite cheeses and connect with other cheese lovers! 😁
    ​​​​​​​→ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up

26-03-21

Great idea Tamara, It would be great to know if others feel the same way as we do about certain foods. 🍕😆
    Thumbs Up

26-03-21

Quote Originally Posted by RudiVermeulen View Post
    Great idea Tamara, It would be great to know if others feel the same way as we do about certain foods. 🍕😆
    @RudiVermeulen if you'd like to - feel free to start a conversation of your own about your favorite cheeses! To do that, you can go to the off topic board and click on "Start New Conversation"! I'd be really happy to read what you have to say 😁
    Thumbs Up

26-03-21

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    @RudiVermeulen if you'd like to - feel free to start a conversation of your own about your favorite cheeses! To do that, you can go to the off topic board and click on "Start New Conversation"! I'd be really happy to read what you have to say 😁
    LOL!! Ok, let see what fellow gamers have to say.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1

09-06-21

I love solving puzzle games, I love to travel around the world and learn about new cultures in my life and take souvenir photos of my travels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

19-08-21

Just wanted to drop by and say Ewwooo and hope everyone is doing amazing
    ​​​​​​​
    B.Recon
    Thumbs Up

20-08-21

@BuffaloRecon