Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 2,028

11-05-21

@RudiVermeulen had to Google Twin Peaks since I've never seen it, the trailer is a great, doesn't give away anything but looks terrifying at the same time

(In case someone is interested)

Happy I am not the only one who loves a good survival horror game! Funnily enough, I don't like to watch horror movies!
    😅​​​​​​​
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 458

12-05-21

@Paty. Twin Peaks always were one strange series. Even the theme song has a weird feel to it. I'm an avid fan of horror but for the past few years, it seems every director focuses on the same thing and the movies are so predictable. Students coming together for some kind of event or getaway in a forest where strange things start to happen.

Have a listen to the theme song from Twin Peaks 😁

Last edited by RudiVermeulen; 12-05-21 at 08:42.
    DracoTarot
    Thumbs Up

12-05-21

@RudiVermeulen that was different! 🤔I read somewhere that is "one of the greatest TV shows ever created" so I'll watch the first episode!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 458

12-05-21

@Paty. It's worth the watch. Well, I've really enjoyed it 😀.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 138
    Given: 455

01-06-21

hahahaha yes Silent Hill is so messed up! I have played a good bunch of scary games, I am so scared of anything but, yeah I cant help it and keep playing this scary games (why do I do that to myself😂). Here some of them.

OUTLAST sooooo ok. I hated this game as much as I loved it. The fact of not having a single weapon to defend yourself, the fact that all you can do to survive is run and hide from all the horrible stuff that is coming after you is soooooo scary. A brilliant concept, and yes, Walker made me suffer so much😅. Played all of them (the second one is so messed up!) and I am waiting for the third one (is coming out this year).

JU ON ok I played this sooo long ago, is a super old game and I think I was far too young to play such a thing. I recomend this game if you like vintage stuff (and if you dont mind the lag and the bugs, this is really old).

​​​​​​​SILENT HILLS PT everyone knows than that little Demo was more than enough. I enjoyed it but yeah, it was very horrible at the same time.
    Thumbs Up

01-06-21

@galadrielmt no weapons 😟😭 That's bad, at least in Silent Hill they give you something to fight back... but just running, I don't know, that messes with your head!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

12-06-21

Ironically not a horror game, but Subnautica. In the ocean on an alien world, where threats big and small can hunt you down from all angles, all while having to watch your various life meters like O2 and hunger. Anytime you're not in a base or vehicle you know that one careless act will end you, yet you must continue searching everywhere for resources. Just don't let your gear run out of power hundreds of meters below the surface.
    Thumbs Up

4 Weeks Ago

@DarthDragon117 I recently played it and you are totally right: it's pretty scary!!!

Do you know a similar game?? I need more 😅
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 17

3 Weeks Ago

LOVE this thread - I am a connoisseur of horror games. My top picks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	2528
    Haunting grounds on ps2

Name:	download (3).jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	2529
    Project zero (fatal frame)

Name:	dN5pYMUVGmwoATyNUojQF3.jpg 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	2530
    PT demo

Name:	Dead-Space-Isaac-Clarke-Necromorphs.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	2531
    My beloved Dead space

Name:	Corrodor.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	2532
    Clocktower

Name:	clocktower.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	2527
    Forbidden siren

Name:	Layers-of-Fear_20160215123521.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	2533
    Layers of fear

Name:	attachment.php (.jpg 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	2526
    ​​​​​​​Visage
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up

2 Weeks Ago

@Raine we should plan a Halloween-themed Game Night, you play Visage and we are there for emotional support. Scratch Game Night, more like a stream.

A good idea? Yes. Would be scar everyone for life? Also yes. 🎃