Introducing: new Legion gaming laptops & ​​​​​360Hz gaming monitor!

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 5
    @Marion thank you very much for the additional info..

did notice it had vesa mount support at 100x100 and since my mounts can't carry a truckload I wanted to figure out what the weight of the thing was :)

I'm considering getting a dual-arm vesa mount setup (tripple would make my primary 32" monitor go over most vesa mount loads).. and with 400 nits it's very bright - much brighter than my 32" one which unfortunately only has 233 nits (did not notice this before i bought it, so fool on me).

so, if i can figure out what the weight of the monitor is then i might switch out my current ThinkVisions.. to replace my 32" would be hard (eg. not affordable right now), plus the Y44w-10, which is what i would be looking at, is insanely pricey up here in the north.. though my pocket money might net me one after xmas :D
    Frozen consulting manager in the north.. loves gaming, writing code and wearing shorts in -5c
    Level 2
    Looks amazing, hope to get my hands on the slick monitor. Whats the ppi for this and is this purely gaming or multimedia as well?
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
    Looks amazing, hope to get my hands on the slick monitor. Whats the ppi for this and is this purely gaming or multimedia as well?

​​​Hey @Omega1 ! We asked around and found some info for you! The PPI is 89.78. The product team thinks that even though it's not the professional monitor for design for example, it's still good for media editing since the colour is 99% sRGB and has Delta E<2. Good colour performance and suitable for normal editing work. Hope that's helpful! 😊
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 16-06-21 at 15:34.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Level 1
    Hello, I am from Belgium and a gamer who as a newbe and is seeking for buying the new laptop Legion 7i Intel 9i 32gb ram, but in my country there is no information about this laptop, there are a lot of reviews on YouTube, but they don't say anything about availability, when it is possible to buy this laptop and where. Sorry that my intrduction starts with a question but i have been searching a lot to find some anwers , THX Fred