Empires & Puzzles

Level 16
    Still level 7! I feel I’m so slow haha.

i had 300 gemmes for an invocation but got a 3 stars hero which I already had, so my team isn’t getting much stronger these days.

Any tips are welcome 🙂
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    Still level 7! I feel I’m so slow haha.

i had 300 gemmes for an invocation but got a 3 stars hero which I already had, so my team isn’t getting much stronger these days.

Any tips are welcome 🙂

I usually use the gems when I am losing a battle, I noticed that the summons rarely give 4 or 5 star characters, it happened for me only during a special event. I would say, take part in as many events as you can, do the daily raids and you can also do what @Marion is doing - go through old easier missions to collect food, iron and other things :) It took me a while to build my current team and sometimes it can get frustrating, but I am still enjoying it overall :)
    Community Manager
    @Marion @Elixor I have to share that I reached level 30 😀 and there are apparently over 130 levels! How is it going for you guys?
    Head of Community
    I reached level 10! 😎
    I have to say I have never seen characters above 2 stars so not sure how people do that. I take part in events (the titans and occasional quests) but nothing so far! Sometimes it's frustrating to do Raids because they hit my characters once and they're dead, whereas when I hit them it barely touches their health. lol

Edit:
    I've reached level 12 now!! 😄 And further to the above, I actually won a few Raids for once - feels good 😎
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 20:42.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I reached level 10! 😎
    I have to say I have never seen characters above 2 stars so not sure how people do that. I take part in events (the titans and occasional quests) but nothing so far! Sometimes it's frustrating to do Raids because they hit my characters once and they're dead, whereas when I hit them it barely touches their health. lol

Edit:
    I've reached level 12 now!! 😄 And further to the above, I actually won a few Raids for once - feels good 😎
    @Marion that's really great! :) Congratulations 🎆

It does take time to get the higher-star characters, until recently I just had two 5*. A member of my alliance told me that once you level up, they just keep appearing and it's true, since I reached level 30, I already got 3 new ones! For me the most of them came from summons in special events like the Costume Chamber, the special seasons' events etc. :)

@crisron have you tried the game yet? :)