Step into our Community Discord, Legion's Rest!

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hey guys! Happy Friday!

Name:  HappyFriday2.gif
Views: 661
Size:  532.5 KB

I've just announced in the Community Hub and wanted to post here on the Nordic community as well that we now have a Discord server for the Community and members are welcome to join!

We're planning for more fun game nights following the one we had with G2 Esports on Friday so this will be very useful for those going forward. Thanks to everyone who trialled the new Discord space with us during the first game night. 😊

So we're now inviting anyone here on the community who wants to join to our Discord server so drop a note in this topic (or the equivalent in the Hub) if you want to join in and we'll send you an invite link via PM.

We're still preparing a few things in there so expect some changes (e.g. I want to add a Nordic channel!) in the next few days. 😊 There's a general text chat where you can say hi and welcome others when joining, and a general voice chat lobby for game nights prior to creating the game-specific voice channels once we have a gaming session taking place.

There's also a community updates channel so when we announce a new game night or anything else exciting, we can pop the link in there for awareness. 👍

So who's joining? Let me know! 😄
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
  • 2 Replies

Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrawn View Post
    Me me me!
    Hey there MoonPrawn! Awesome!

I sent you a Private Message with the invite 🤗