What TV Show are you watching and what do you recommend? 2021 Edition

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hi everyone,

The past year can be summed up as challenging and for many, it was one of the toughest ones yet in our lifetime. Through entertainment, we sought love, escapism and connection with others. Overall this year was like no other and because of social distancing and lockdowns, there was a significant rise in stream time. The question remains, what has everyone been watching?

If you’re looking for something new to watch, or want to share what TV show you’re currently watching, please feel free to do so here. You can also add what TV shows you recommend for others to watch and read what others have recommended.

To kickstart the topic:

• I am currently watching: How To Get Away With Murder and I absolutely LOVE it.
    • My favorite TV Shows that I recommend: Blacklist, La Casa De Papel (cliche but one of my favorites!), Locked Up, Friends, Suits, Queen of The South, & Elite.

Looking forward to knowing what you’re currently watching and what you recommend for others to watch :)

- Tamara

Name:  alin-surdu-j5GCqQM3eYA-unsplash.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  438.6 KB
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 15-02-21 at 18:57.
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 6 Replies

Level 2
    This might be an odd one, but I FINALLY finished on The Office (US edition 😁). Honestly, it made me realize how much I miss my office and also at the same time, how very unlike an Office my office is. And yes, we all need a Michael Scott-ey boss... and a Schrute-Halpert combo to keep our office alive.

Of course, I would also recommend Friends (not really great if you are still staying in and missing your friends) and Two & Half Men (depending on the mood, though). But rather than TV Shows, I have been binging on movies nowadays. Prime and Netflix are coming out with some really great stories.
    Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
    Level 52
    I'm still stuck on Walking dead even if the last few episodes were boring. I will stop when Negan disappears. Currently, I'm binge-watching Lucifer and Grimm. When finished, American Horror story will be on the list.
    Level 12
    This might be an odd one, but I FINALLY finished on The Office (US edition 😁). Honestly, it made me realize how much I miss my office and also at the same time, how very unlike an Office my office is. And yes, we all need a Michael Scott-ey boss... and a Schrute-Halpert combo to keep our office alive.

Of course, I would also recommend Friends (not really great if you are still staying in and missing your friends) and Two & Half Men (depending on the mood, though). But rather than TV Shows, I have been binging on movies nowadays. Prime and Netflix are coming out with some really great stories.

We also all need a Pam to our Jims!

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite show of all time is Breaking Bad, but up there on the list is also Supernatural, Dark, and Blacklist. It's going to be hard to find a new thing to get hooked on, doesn't help that Netflix and Amazon Prime only release short seasons lol

I just finished watching Kobra Kai and I'm currently checking out Alice in Borderland; both are highly recommended!
    Level 3
    Hello... i’m currently watching snowpiercer, and would of course recommend la casa de papel.
    Level 1
    Oh guys Attack on Titans 🙌🏻 the best Anime.
    Community Manager
    I can definitely recommend Ozark and Vikings! I like watching all different kinds of TV shows, just finished Self Made and now started Firefly Lane :)
    • Jakiej gry nie możesz doczekać się w 2024 roku? Powiedz nam tutaj 🎮
    • Zobacz nową linię produktów Lenovo tutaj 💻
    • Masz jakieś hobby poza graniem? Opowiedz nam w tym temacie🌍