Steam is having a Summer Sale!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

Probably the biggest chance for saving this summer: Steam is having a Summer Sale! It will offer discounts on selected games until the 11th of July! Check it out:

A few decent discounts on offer, here is a glimpse of what's on sale:

Frostpunk — 90%;
    Sid Meier’s Civilization VI — 95%;
    Battlefield 2042 — 90%;
    Celeste — 90%;
    Total War: Shogun 2 — 90%;
    Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands — 90%;
    Batman: Arkham Knight — 90%;
    Disco Elysium — The Final Cut — 90%;
    Witcher: Wild Hunt — 90%;
    Assetto Corsa — 90%;
    Prison Architect — 90%;
    Borderlands 2 — 85%.

Something for everyone, and a very nice discount for those who want to play Frostpunk again before the second part comes out, even though it's been delayed. The full list of offers is here.

@ChristianRasmussen this is the sale you were waiting for. Anything catches your eye?
  • 3 Replies

Level 16
    Sid Meier’s Civilization VI — 95% that is really a discount, but only on the main game, the Anthology bundle is 88% off (up from 74% ) 24,15 €.
    Gamesplanet only has it at 76% off a total of 23,99 € The extra saving you can use on game snacks.
    Level 52
    I might be skipping this sale. There's nothing I really want right now and there are a couple of releases this summer that I am going to buy - new expansions in Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft.
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    @Saka This is one of the issues I come across more and more recently: there are so many games to choose from now, but not often there is one you really want to get and play.

Still, some of them in this sale are given out for peanuts, so if there is anything you think you may want to try later and it has a big discount, it is good to stock up for the future. And in the meantime have fun with Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft expansions.