9️⃣9️⃣ Plenty of Words

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is our fourth and last Legion Fridays of June!🎮

What does it remind you of?

Here are the details of the game: I'll toss out a word, and you tell me how it makes you feel or what it reminds you of.

Feel free to be as curious as I am, add your own words and see what other people will say!

To get things rolling, here's a start: Trees.🌳

We will select 10 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

June Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 7th June✅
    • Friday 14th June ✅
    • Friday 21st June ✅
    • Friday 28th June ✅

Awards:

Accessories:

• Lenovo Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse (Glacier White)
    • Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L - StinGrey
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad XXL

Merch:

• BACKPACK BLACK
    • CAP SURF BLUE
    • DRUMS BLACK
    • KEYCHAINS OPENER BLACK
  • 11 Replies

Level 27
    the first thing that comes to mind is a park
    Level 47
    First thing that come to my mind is mulberry tree, as when I was a child I used to wait for the start of spring season as trees start to go green and its fruits keep growing, since I like sour taste, that was my favorite time to start eating it 😂
    for now, I's sooo sad about the trend of cutting old trees is spreading, and don't even know why 🥲

Next word suggestion: Water.💧
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 6
    @UnapologeticDino Well, tree. The first thing that comes to mind is the country I was born in. It´s a tropical country, so you see trees everywhere, even more if you decide to explore some of its regions, mountains, etc. It´s quite beautiful. In the words of famous explorer Christopher Columbus “This is the most beautiful land that human eyes have seen.” A lot of time has passed since then (1492), but I still think of all its landscapes, even more when I see mayor cities with a lot of tall buildings, roads, pavements, and new structures being built everywhere. Trees are not as ubiquitous as I was used to when I was little.

About @MustafaM7moud word, water. Aside from that song stuck in my head by Tyla that is everywhere, I´d have to mention one thing about me: I am never thirsty. I never feel the need to drink water, no matter how hot it is or the amount of work I have done, so I have to constantly remind myself to drink water, even setting some reminders on my phone every two hours or so. I learned to do that the hard way, cause one time I was on the brink of dehydration. Weird I know. Enough about me.

The next word I suggest would be: Dinner
    Last edited by AndyEC; 1 Day Ago at 08:39.
    Level 13
    The word "tree" reminds me of tranquility, the rustling of leaves in a gentle breeze, and the sense of rootedness and strength that trees symbolize in nature. It also brings to mind forests, seasons changing, and the beauty of natural landscapes.

My word for you is "exploration"

Name:  person-exploring-beauty-nature-with-mountain-range-background_124507-213880.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  55.5 KB

- - - Updated - - -
    @AndyEC

The word "dinner" reminds me of warmth, gathering with loved ones around a table, delicious aromas wafting from the kitchen, and sharing stories and laughter over a meal. It also evokes comfort, satisfaction after a long day, and the joy of trying new dishes or savoring familiar favorites.
    Level 9
    "Trees" remind me of my childhood days, when i used to do gardening with my grandfather. He used to plant different types of trees, the fruit ones and the non fruit ones. The trees are there now but my grandfather isn't. I hope and pray we meet again in Eden.
    Level 4
    "Tree" reminds me of my garden
    Level 50
    park

water
    Say Good Night
    Level 52
    Forest hiking...another experience I've not tried yet, I hope I can get a chance in the near future
    Name:  CASKFORSTHIKE-2.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  104.8 KB
    👁️ A W A K E N 👁️