Piranha Bytes is gone, but Gothic is not forgotten

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    @DracoTarot You live and learn... But yeah, I remembered after this that bit from The Bucket List movie about Kopi Luwak:

I tried both roasted and instant coffee but never developed a taste for it. Don't really get why the world seems so obsessed with the drink. I'd much rather stick to proper hot chocolate.

Don't remember trying Green Coffee though, maybe I'd like that more.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch I guess we all have an acquired taste for something. Is it really an obsession or more like an addiction? I think it depends on the person. Well, I'd rather drink hot chocolate the whole day instead of coffee but my budget does not allow it. Hot chocolate is so much more expensive.

If you like the smell of freshly cut grass and green tea, your taste buds will appreciate the flavour. For me it tastes like water you have rinsed vegetables in. 😂

I need one of these T's

Name:  A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_91xDS8uRI+L.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UY1000_.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  25.5 KB
    Community Manager
    @DracoTarot Maybe it is part of the goth subculture to drink coffee? Probably Black 😉

I make my chocolate from 100% cocoa baking powder, those "hot chocolate powder" mixes that you can buy in shops are usually not 100%, they have additives and do not taste good. And for some reason often cost more...

And I'd probably get tired of it if I drank it the whole day, a mug once in a few days is more my speed.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch I only drink black coffee when I do not have any milk. Depending on the strength, I use one and a half teaspoons of coffee add three teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of milk powder and top it off with fresh milk.

My kettle is on standby the whole day. It has reached the point where I must invest in an urn of some sort. Only happens during the week when I'm busy and under stress. On weekends I'm not an aggressive coffee drinker.

Community Manager
    @DracoTarot That's not for me, but I love Burmese milk tea, and that too is made with condensed milk, powdered milk and fresh milk. Maybe you can try substituting powdered milk and sugar with condensed milk, you may get a slightly different taste that you may enjoy more?

An urn? Like Renato Bialetti?