1️⃣0️⃣1️⃣Mission: Redemption

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hello, Legioners! This is our second Legion Fridays of July!🎮, I’m your host for this week…

Mission: Redemption

Earth was attacked by paranormal forces, nobody knows what are these forces? where did they come from Space or Underworld? what are their intentions?!

You and a squad of your choice are being assigned to a very important mission in which you must get helpful intel even if it costs your life for.

Your squad is consisted of
    3 characters from any of your favourite games.

Who will you choose?

We will select 10 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

July Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 5th July
    • Friday 12th July
    • Friday 19th July
    • Friday 26th July

Awards:

Accessories:

• Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset
    • Lenovo Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse (Black)
    • Lenovo Legion M600 Wireless Gaming Mouse - Stingray
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L - Stingray
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L

Merch:

• BACKPACK BLACK
    • DRUMS BLACK
    • KEYCHAINS OPENER BLACK

👁️ A W A K E N 👁️
  • 35 Replies

Level 14
    @M2lobaz Very well, since we are talking about forces that could be coming from space I got to choose Samus from Metroid, she is smart, fierce and capable. If they come from the underworld then Link with his master sword or Deadpool (really fun game, trust me) since you would not get bored with him and he´s also unkillable. And finally, maybe Kratos, ´cause who wouldn´t like to have a god on their side right? I don´t know, those were the first that came to mind. Will update the list should I think of someone else.
    Level 52
    @AndyEC
    nice picks, Kratos can go alone by himself😂

- - - Updated - - -

I'd pick

Sandman from Call of Duty MW3
    : a rifleman ready to die for a good cause
    Name:  download(2).jpg
Views: 117
Size:  8.5 KB

Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs
    : a guy who is good with technology
    Name:  images(2).jpg
Size:  7.6 KB

Walt the dog from Valiant Hearts
    : all eyes and ears overwatch
    Name:  download.png
Size:  6.5 KB
    👁️ A W A K E N 👁️
    Level 14
    @M2lobaz Kratos would "boy" everybody lol. Those ara nice picks too. though I thought instead of sandman you would have gone with soap or price from MW1 and MW2.
    Level 52
    @AndyEC
    Sorry if I disappointed you, but sandman is ma boy⚡
    👁️ A W A K E N 👁️
    Level 23
    While the Doom Slayer is out there going on an offensive against the mysterious forces, Solid Snake would be on a mission to sneak in and get as much info as possible. The cat (from Stray) will act as Earth's representative cuz even the invaders might bow before the cuteness of this catto.
    Level 52
    @ZaidH
    You know how to play games eh!

Good picks, DoomGuy teaching enemies how to properly use violence😅
    👁️ A W A K E N 👁️
    Level 23
    @M2lobaz Lols if these invaders have a dictionary, the word "calamity" will just have a picture of the Doom Guy posted near it 😅
    Level 52
    @M2lobaz Nice Bro! It's an honour to see you as the host for this week.

Duke Nukem will be my first pick of course. He will eradicate those forces within no time.

My second pick would be Serious Sam and I think he and Duke will work well together.

My third pic would be Jane Shepperd from Mass Effect. She has that edge and it seems she would also be a good candidate.😊

Level 14
    @M2lobaz No dissapointment at all. But that sniper mission from MW1 is still stuck in my head, hence my regard towards Price