Epic Games Store Free Game 18-25 July!

views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

Epic Games Store offers games for free every week. This week, the free games are...

Arcade Paradise

Welcome to Arcade Paradise, the 90’s-fuelled retro arcade adventure. You play as Ashley, and you’ve just been given the keys to the family laundromat. Rather than washing rags for a living, you decide to turn the laundromat into the ultimate arcade.

Not sure about this one: management sims are not really my thing, and as I looked through their arcade offers, I could not recognise any of the games, even though I did visit some arcades when they were around. But those can vary by location, so maybe you'll see something that you played as a kid and feel nostalgic?

And this is not all! Another free game this week is...

Maid of Sker

Maid of Sker is a first-person survival horror, set in a remote hotel with a gory and macabre history from British folklore. Brave the nightmares of the Quiet Ones. Do not panic…don’t even breathe!

I am not a big horror fan, but it looks stylish enough with a bit of a gothic flair. @DracoTarot, this may be something to look into?

See anything that you like?
  • 1 Reply

Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch Maid of Sker visially looks great and I would play it. I'm not sure if I will be scared that easily. I'm so used to horror games. 😉