1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣ Weird Facts

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is our third Legion Fridays of July! 🎮

Weird Facts

What's something weird or unique about you that you'd like to share?

I'll share mine first: I can only wear and touch cotton. I HATE satin fabric, I even call it Satan not satin.😂

We will select 10 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

July Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 5th July
    • Friday 12th July
    • Friday 19th July
    • Friday 26th July

Awards:

Accessories:

• Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset
    • Lenovo Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse (Black)
    • Lenovo Legion M600 Wireless Gaming Mouse - Stingray
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L - Stingray
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L

Merch:

• BACKPACK BLACK
    • DRUMS BLACK
    • KEYCHAINS OPENER BLACK

• 6 Replies

Level 14
    @UnapologeticDino I think I said this earlier, but I do not get thirsty. I need to set a lot of reminders in order to drink water. I was taken to the hospital once when I was younger because I was on the brink of dehydration.
    Level 11
    I'm very artistic, whether that be sewing, drawing, painting and dancing but not in front of other more to myself. I like creating things/ diy or your normal every projects.
    Level 27
    when listening to music, i always walk.
    Level 15
    If I talk more than 5 mins, my throat gets very itchy and if I didn't hydrate soon after, I get serious sore throat.
    I checked it multiple times with multiple doctors, it's just bad luck with my health 😅

- - - Updated - - -
    @NayNay
    That's really beautiful, and I totally understand why you are not showing it enough to others but that definitely doesn't take away from its charm :)
    Level 52
    My Costae fluctuantes also known as floating ribs on the left side of my body are shorter than the right. I'm much more flexible on my left side and able to touch my toes without breaking a sweat. On my right side not so much.

Another weird thing is everyone I know has no issues or allergic reactions to bananas but when I try to enjoy one my throat closes up and it feels like I am having an asthma attack. It's called a Latex food allergy or syndrome.

Weird enough, latex products like gloves do not affect me at all and other foods associated with this allergy also have no effect.
    Level 47
    everything around me must be clean and in the right order for me to be satisfied, I think it's called "Ataxophobia"
    One step closer to greater understanding!