Farewell Game Informer...

Replies
    views
    Level 23
    😂😂😂
    I hereby name my wallet Maximax. Be seeing you guys in my apartment in the millenium tower 👍

The channel is primarily Patreon funded, so they are already strapped for funds 😓 Some of the folks there are part-time. I can definitely see them starting a Kickstarter campaign though so that's a great shout!
    Community Manager
    Be seeing you guys in my apartment in the millenium tower 👍

That's an odd choice and not for the feign of heart, there is something going down there every Christmas. And you'll be lucky if it's something as trivial as an epic fight on the roof, sometimes you get bomb explosions or helicopter attacks. You may be better off somewhere else. 😅

Patreon is not all bad, it lets you keep creative freedom. And bigger creators do very well there. I mean, just the fact that they are using it may not be an indicator of financial issues. The difference there is that Patreon is like a monthly subscription pledge, but Kickstarter is more of a one-time thing for a specific project of product. You can do both.
    Level 23
    Oh really? God the whole area is a mess. Recently I was walking on the streets wearing my newly acquired gold suit, and some eye patch wearing guy appeared and beat me up and stole all my money!!! Maybe moving to Okinawa is the right choice...

Actually that makes a lot of sense. Just recently Minnmax raised funds (kind of a mini Kickstarter) to make sure that the GI folks complete the gaming walkthrough which they were recording before the end of Game Informer.
    Community Manager
    @ZaidH That happens 😄 Then again, I don't think it is you so much as the suit. Gold suits have this effect of making other people want to steal it. But Okinawa may not be a prime location either, that's a place where your best bros take bullets for you and die. I'd say go to Onomichi instead, the worst thing that happens there is giant battleships appearing overnight. Sure, there may be the whole conspiracy of your boss, but hey, no neighbourhood is perfect. And in Onomichi you get to hang out with the coolest mascot.

That is a good sign, hope it works out for them. and with some luck, it may be the start of a more regular thing, would keep GI spirit alive if only in such a form. Better than nothing.