Farewell Game Informer...

Replies
    views
    Level 23
    I haven't seen it yet, but I actually like the idea of cars moving around 😯 The NPCs in these games get a little too static for me sometimes, so things moving around sounds intriguing.

That's so weird lols. Oh no not grinding 😫😫😫 Note to self: Play the game with mods.
    Community Manager
    @ZaidH I thought NPCs in Kiwami were active enough, and there are some cars there, too. But not like proper two-directional roads. While that it not bad per se, it is using resources and is a symptom of not packing everything in a smaller area. Normally, Yakuza locations are very iconic, on every turn you get some building or site with a real prototype. LaD has it too, but they are further in between, and cars are more a method to liven up otherwise empty space. Not ideal, to me.

Mods can help, but be careful, GamePass may ban those if you use them. Though not sure, maybe it is more lenient when it comes to singleplayer where using mods only affects your own personal experience. For multiplayer, they are a big no-no, I hear.