Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 32
    What is the first game you played?
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino

My favourite female gaming character is Jett in Valorant because she is very cute and very OP also.

And we can empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice by creating safe environments providing sponsorships, or encouraging female leadership.

My question for Marshmella: what was you first ever favorite video-game and on which console ?

Thank you
    Level 1
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. Aloy stands out as a strong, independent character who defies the norms of her world and showcases resilience, intelligence, and compassion. She’s a fantastic role model for both female and male players, portraying that strength can come from both skill and heart.
    To empower more women to consider esports as a career choice, we can focus on several key strategies Increasing the visibility of female gamers and characters in esports, both as players and leaders, is crucial. Representation matters, and seeing women succeed can inspire others to pursue similar paths.

- - - Updated - - -

One of my favorite female gaming characters is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. Aloy stands out as a strong, independent character who defies the norms of her world and showcases resilience, intelligence, and compassion. She’s a fantastic role model for both female and male players, portraying that strength can come from both skill and heart.
    To empower more women to consider esports as a career choice, we can focus on several key strategies Increasing the visibility of female gamers and characters in esports, both as players and leaders, is crucial. Representation matters, and seeing women succeed can inspire others to pursue similar paths.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Level 25
    Ciri from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤
    because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe.
    To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate.

And for your question to Marshmella: What was the weirdest or funniest moment you've experienced while playing a game?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Are u waiting to play GTA 6 with female character as a main character?
    Level 25
    @UnapologeticDino
    Less than a day to go! I'm so excited for the event and the livestream with Marshmella.💃🔥And my question for her is: What's the longest you've ever played a single game? And what game was it?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 29
    My favourite female character is Lara Croft.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmella is: What kind of games do you prefer?
    Level 1
    i like Kai'sa from League of Legends as she a fun champ to play with, her movement is pretty smooth tbh and if you get a lead you can carry the game

My question for Marshmella :
    what made you enter the gaming world and do you see yourself ever quitting it?
    finger crossed😏
    Level 19
    My favourite female characters are soraqa, from league of legends world.
    Women can be empowered if they given the appropriate tools and chance to enter the competition, also providing safe, non-toxic and non racist environment will help all, specially those who got the potential.
    Gl all